By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY x SEGA at E3: What are the 2 games? Place your bets now!!

IDGAF about Shenmue or VF.

A new Sega Rally though? PSO? Yes please.

Around the Network

Didn't he also promise me Suikoden VI and Xenosaga HD.... Let's all hold our breaths.

Perhaps a new IP and Shen since Sony codevelops streetfighter already.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Anything exclusive is worth of it ;)

If its sonic, bleh. If it's Shenmue props to them finally. I really would a new Valkyria Chronicles, I would also love Xenosaga HD.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network
dharh said:
If its sonic, bleh. If it's Shenmue props to them finally. I really would a new Valkyria Chronicles, I would also love Xenosaga HD.

Sega does not own Xenosaga. That would be Bamco.

bigtakilla said:
dharh said:

Sega does not own Xenosaga. That would be Bamco.

Ah I just looked it up, you're right. Sucks quite a bit, I replay it every now and then.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Not sure how a Shenmue 3 would happen. Seems like a lot of effort to get the creator, writer and director who they humiliatingly discarded like faeces back on board for a sequel to the biggest financial bomb in gaming. (Except possibly the U Draw stuff that sunk THQ)

Where is the audience coming from? All the couple of hundred thousand who bought the originals over a decade ago?

(And I loved Shenmue and bought it day 1)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

JudasKiss said:
That picture is over 2 years old. If Shenmue 3 were being made, it would have been announced by now.

Verendus did say that the first SEGA game will most likely be revealed this year. Either at E3 or TGS.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Easy, Shenmue HD Collection and Shenmue 3 :D

I would love a new Valkyria Chronicles though...