By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 3 Gaming IPs and your favourite character(s) from them?

As everyone here should know by now I am a Pokemon fanboy like no other and its number 1 on my list. #2 would have to be Mario because its Mario... I mean come on. 3rd well.. I love quite a lot including zelda and kirby and Fire emblem so I can't really decide so I'll just list 1 guy from each of them

Pokemon: Wartortle/ Squirtle family. Squirtle isn't even my first Pokemon since I started with gen 2 and Totodile but yet he holds a special place in my heart and will probably be my favourite anything from Pokemon ever. If I had to choose a person though, I'd probably go with Either Blue, Silver or Steven cause they are pretty awesome in the long run.

Mario: Luigi/Yoshi. I was a luigi fan growing up and will always be one, I guess its because I'm a little brother lol. Yoshi became my favourite tied with Luigi mainly from Super smash brothers melee and the first mario and sonic at the olympic games. I don't know why but he is just the cutest plus, meteor smashing people with him is fun :D

Zelda: Link... I don't think I need to explain this one

Kirby: Kirby, I can put this entierly on smash 64... while I do think meta is cool... I just prefer kirby

Fire emblem: Oh god.... oh god is this one impossible. I always fall in love with a paladin and my archer.. but I really like Ike as well... as it stands from the games I have played I'll be between Oscar, Lance, Wil, Rolf, Wolt, Sain, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector.... I really can't decide but yea... One of these guys mentioned more than likely.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

No particular order

1. Zelda: Link
2. Witcher: Geralt
3. Fire Emblem or Smash: as said impossible

Mario: Mario
Pokémon: Zinnia (If i can including Pokémon then, Piplup)
Bayonetta: Bayonetta

Zelda: Link
Final Fantasy: Tifa
Dragon Quest: Jessica

1. gow - Kratos!
2. FFIX - ViVi / Baten Kaitos - Mizuti
3. Grandia 2 - Mareg (all the feels)
B-B-B-B-Bonussssss!!! - Shenmue - Ryo

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

Mega Man: Bass
Mother: Ness
Souls: Solaire

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Kingdom Hearts: Riku/Aqua
Zelda: Midna/Saria/Groose 
Final Fantasy: Balthier/Auron/Terra

Bonus:

Mario: Rosalina, Yoshi

Pokemon: Cynthia, Charizard

Ratchet & Clank: Clank, Quark

snake mgs
leon re4
tlou joel

Play Me

This is tough...

Bomberman: Black Bomber, cuz he looks soo cool and angry... ; ) Black just looks good with Bomberman
Megaman: Crash Man, cuz he has a cool song and likes to... crash parties...? ; )
Grandia: Roan, cuz he`s cute and cute ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Final Fantasy: Hmm...Auron is pretty cool
Super Smash Bros.: Well, my main is always Captain Falcon, so I'll go with him
TimeSplitters: The Chinese Waiter I guess?