By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 3 Gaming IPs and your favourite character(s) from them?

Mario: Mario
Halo: Masterchief
Kirby: Kirby

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Resident Evil: Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, and Ada Wong.
Fire Emblem: Robin (Awakening Avatar), Lucina, Cynthia, Sumia, Severa, Lyn (Lyndis), Eliwood, and Mark (Blazing Sword Avatar)
Persona: Minato Arisato (Persona 3 Protagonist), Yukari Takeba, Mitsuru Kirijo, Yu Narukami (Persona 4 Protagonist), Rise Kujikawa, Yukiko Amagi.

Metroid: Rundus
Legend of Zelda: Zelda
Elder Scrolls: Nerevarine

uran10 said:

In all honesty Lyn > Ike > Everybody else > Roy....

Lyn rocked for sure...but Ike was just godly in his 3rd tier. That and his character was beyond badace. Killing a god to protect his nakama...I guess I just fanboy over shonen hero tropes easily. XD

I've heard horror stories about Roy. Never played FE6 though.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
uran10 said:

In all honesty Lyn > Ike > Everybody else > Roy....

Lyn rocked for sure...but Ike was just godly in his 3rd tier. That and his character was beyond badace. Killing a god to protect his nakama...I guess I just fanboy over shonen hero tropes easily. XD

I've heard horror stories about Roy. Never played FE6 though.

I haven't gotten to beat Radiant Dawn yet, just borrows it today haven't played it yet. However Roy.... My god Roy.... You should play FE6.... you'll understand... sigh... I wish all lords were Ike/Marth level

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Bayonetta: Bayonetta
Bioshock: Elizabeth
Donkey Kong Country: Dixie Kong

uran10 said:

I haven't gotten to beat Radiant Dawn yet, just borrows it today haven't played it yet. However Roy.... My god Roy.... You should play FE6.... you'll understand... sigh... I wish all lords were Ike/Marth level

Oh crap I'm sorry @_@ I was about to spoiler it but didn't think it was necessary. 

I've read the plot of FE6, but I'm a bit of a stickler for un-official versions of games. Even if Nintendo's the one at fault for not localizing it. I'm sure I'll cave at some point though.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
uran10 said:

Oh crap I'm sorry @_@ I was about to spoiler it but didn't think it was necessary. 

I've read the plot of FE6, but I'm a bit of a stickler for un-official versions of games. Even if Nintendo's the one at fault for not localizing it. I'm sure I'll cave at some point though.

I`ve played the FE with Roy, and it was okay at best. It was frustrating that theives did not have the assassin class yet. As for the rest, it was okay. If you`re a big FE fan, it may be worth playing just to get some more story from the 7th game, but nothing worth needing to play.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Red Dead Redemption John Maston

Last of Us Joel/Ellie

Halo Master Fudging CHIEF

1. Final Fantasy - Cecil, Yuna, Rydia, and Edge

2. Star Wars - Luke Skywalker

3. Pokemon - Mew and Raichu