By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So i just played Splatoon for a large amount of time

onionberry said:

why is everything "Nitendo fans this, sony fans that, ms fans this" people are individual and that mindset is kinda wack.

People are as individual about Nintendo, Sony, and Micro as any sport fan wearing a New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox, L.A. Lakers, a Real Madrid t-shirt to a sport match are.

What is wack is to believe that fans with such loyalty don't exist.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
onionberry said:

why is everything "Nitendo fans this, sony fans that, ms fans this" people are individual and that mindset is kinda wack.

People are as individual about Nintendo, Sony, and Micro as any sport fan wearing a New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox, L.A. Lakers, a Real Madrid t-shirt to a sport match are.

What is wack is to believe that fans with such loyalty don't exist.

What is wack is to believe that an entire comunity has the sames tastes for everything.

Okay. If I was playing a game that I thought as, meh......I certainly wouldn't play it for 7 hours straight.

So much hostility going on in this thread. Every is entitled to their opinions, which includes TC and the people who enjoyed Splatoon. I haven't played the game, but I think 7 hours is plenty of time for TC to have determined if the game was a good fit for him or not.

Goodnightmoon said:

What is wack is to believe that an entire comunity has the sames tastes for everything.

No entire community has the same taste for everything.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Not every game is meant to be played for 7 hours at a time. ??

I've had it for a week and haven't hit 10 hours yet. Sessions are usually 30-90 minutes. They don't end because I'm bored, rather because I'm busy.

mizzou_guy said:
So much hostility going on in this thread. Every is entitled to their opinions, which includes TC and the people who enjoyed Splatoon. I haven't played the game, but I think 7 hours is plenty of time for TC to have determined if the game was a good fit for him or not.

When you make a thread to tell your opinions about a game, you want to make a point. If not... then why don´t we make a thread every single time we play a game if is not to make a point??  I don´t need to make a thread to tell people how I feel about any random game I played just because.

And the point of this thread is to say that Splatoon is not as cool as people says but with other words, is crystal clear, and people is not stupid so they are answering to that. Giving their opinions too.

Splatoon will just get better. As a Gamestop emplyee told me recently, this was Nintendo's first incomplete game they've ever released (or at least from his perspective). For what's in it right now, it is fun but I would be mad if there wasn't free dlc coming to add more to it. Still, very fun game.

Man.. I still haven't time to play this game yet. I bought a Wii U and 3 games on Friday and I can't pry the controller or console out of my 4 year olds hands.. I've watched him play though! Nice looking game.

Two things I don't really care for: Rollers and Killer Wail

Still love it tho :)