By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Announces Mega Man Legacy Collection

Why are people complaining about no Wii U port. The Wii U ALREADY HAS THESE GAMES. And more.

Around the Network

It could be also released on ps3 and 360, seems capcom want to invests as less money as possible so only x86 systems

Mega Man: The Lazy Collection

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

t3mporary_126 said:
Blob said:

I'm not one to Port beg for wii u but megaman has received more exposure, and been treated better by nintendo than capcom themselves... Desperate times if they can't even see value in a wii u release of something like this....

If this is just a basic port then I can see why they're not making a Wii U one. I believe you can download 1-6 on the Wii U eshop already so Capcom could be hesistant on doing it again with a physical release.

Even so, it's a really ugly move towards the Megaman fans on WiiU, that have being buying those old titles: Everyone but them is getting the games. They may want to play those new modes Capcom say they'll make. And people that prefer phisical distribution also would like them. And if those games are already on the eShop, there is no excuse but lack of interest why WiiU owners shouldn't get this pack.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

The collection from 2004 has Mega Man 1-8! Oh, Capcom...... You never disappoint!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Nice. Hopefully it'll mean I stopped getting complaints from friends and my partner for having not played them before.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
t3mporary_126 said:
Blob said:

I'm not one to Port beg for wii u but megaman has received more exposure, and been treated better by nintendo than capcom themselves... Desperate times if they can't even see value in a wii u release of something like this....

If this is just a basic port then I can see why they're not making a Wii U one. I believe you can download 1-6 on the Wii U eshop already so Capcom could be hesistant on doing it again with a physical release.

Even so, it's a really ugly move towards the Megaman fans on WiiU, that have being buying those old titles. Everyone but them is getting the games. They may want to play those new modes Capcom say they'll make. And people that prefer phisical distribution also would like them. And if those games are already on the eShop, there is no excuse but lack of interest why WiiU owners shouldn't get this pack.

Oh, I didn't know there were making new modes... That sucks. 

Yea.. ignore Wii U capcom.... sigh...

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Lack of post NES is a bit of a shame. But if it's only gonna be $15 and it includes challenge mode then that sounds good enough for me.

this is funny, ill just stick to my Mega Man Collection for GC that at least had 7 and eight