By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hardest game you've ever played?

i've recently beaten super ghouls and ghosts definitely one of the hardest but its not unfair hard.

and right now im playing Hagane (snes) really hard and also not unfair its all on you.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Tough call since I finished some pretty tough games. Would be easier to tell wich game was the hardest to 100%.

I will say it was donald duck as cold shadow (AKA maui malard or something) on PC. keyboard controls made it particularly hard. Also, wonder boy 3 for master system.

Maybe it wasnt really the hardest game that i have played, but FF X was the most punishing game for me.I had to create strategies for a lot of bosses because they would simply pwn me otherwise.I still have nightmares with the final boss.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Probably Touhou 11 on Lunatic but it keeps getting easier as I analyze the bullet patterns and improve my reflexes. The hardest part though is to stay calm and not get intimidated by the shit storms raining down on you. Especially in a 1cc run.

Pulstar

Around the Network

Hard to say... don't recall playing game overly hard but when I was little, I struggled to get past the first Goomba in the original Super Mario Bros

Atm, Ace Attorney is challenging because I always select the wrong answer :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I beat all of the NES Castlevanias, Ninja Gaidens, and a few others that were super hard. At the time, that's what we did. These days, I suck so much.... Just thinking about replaying a game like TMNT stresses me out!

Twitter: @d21lewis

Ninja Giaden Black on the original Xbox. Also Dark Souls/Demon Souls.

I think it was COD 4 on Veteran difficulty. It was really really hard.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Bucky o hare on the nes, made me want to pull out my hair.