By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which Sells More Uncharted or ROTR - Update: Decision - Uncharted

Which Sales More Holiday 2015

Uncharted NDC 478 73.31%

Rise of the Tomb Raider 174 26.69%

Total:652

Considering a lot of ps4 users are previous 360/Wii users who never played uncharted before, I'm willing to bet uncharted wins. That and the huge install base ps4 currently commands would dictate that theory.

Around the Network

If US only, i think it will be close in favor of NDC, worlwide NDC will win this easily.

Uncharted but not by much.

I think it might be close,
Tomb Raider - new game in a franchise.
NDC - collection of a popular franchise on a bigger install base .

If NDC wins it further proves the patriarchy

it will be TR next holiday when i can buy it for sure

could be close though this one as xbox has some good choices and even though UC is old 3 of them is still a good buy,personally i won't be buying the UC pack

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

NDC globally, ROTR gloabally in the U.S ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tomb Raider. Lately remasters haven't been selling that well. Just look at the major flop that is GoW III Remastered.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Tomb Raider. Lately remasters haven't been selling that well. Just look at the major flop that is GoW III Remastered.

Hardly comparable. The effort spent in UC collection is way more than for GoW3.

UCC will get a huge marketing campaign and will especially sell well with bundles.

Tomb raider wins

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

If Tomb Raider sells more, that is one hell of an achievement considering the install base for Xbox One is just over half of PS4's install base.

However I do think Tomb Raider has it, I also think Xbox One will Outsell PS4 in NA Majority of the Holiday season.