By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What new amiibo would you want?

Senran Kagura.

Around the Network

Yes... Nes Classic series will be here somehow....

mario/link/peach/zelda/luigi/donkey/pit/ice climber boy/ice climber girl/flying ballon boy

hopefuly before the Amiibo cards will be here.

Switch!!!

Rafie said:
Curmudgeon said:

If they ever make a new Punch Out game (Wii version was awesome. I even liked the motion controls) I can see them make a Doc Louis Amiibo.

It unlocks a fight against him, similar to that Doc Louis Punch Out Wii game I never got to play because it was Club Nintendo America exclusive.

Snorlax and Waluigi

I never played the Wii version of Punch Out. I do have it though. Time to turn on the Wii and play. I didn't know about the exclusive for North America.

Oh and great idea for Snorlax. I believe he's been in every single Smash Bros. Well I don't know abou the very first, but definitely the rest.

Yes, he was also in N64 Smash.

And yeah go play it! I recently played it for the first time as well and it is great. It's very similar to the older games and even includes many old opponents (which is a good thing I think). It looks great, plays great, is hilarious, and becomes very challenging during title defence mode. I had a blast!

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

none. i dont like amiibos and have 0.

Mega Man X, Zero, Bayonetta,

Hyrule Warriors line of amiibo would be effing fantastic!

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
Senran Kagura.

I like this idea... for obvious reasons.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

If only they make a Megaman X amiibo...
But to be honest, an Bayonetta amiibo is sorely needed

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Tharja

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Tachikoma said:
Senran Kagura.

I'd buy a Homura one.

Kratos ;)