By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What new amiibo would you want?

Waluigi and Bayonetta most certainly.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

i want a Mark Teixeira amiibo

- Every single Pokemon (jk just the cool and popular ones)
- Bayonetta
- Final Fantasy
- Bronze Mario (because they have gold and silver)

Be cool to have a few F-Zero racers like Cpt. Falcon racer if they would ever release a F-Zero.

Maybe a "2D" style Mario.

Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright pointing at you faces!
More Animal Crossing characters (K.K Slider, resetti )

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
I'd love to see amiibo of characters from Xenoblade and Mega Man X.

Specifically, Heropon Riki and Zero.

I support this idea 100%, but need to make a lot of units, I don't want to hunt them or pay triple the price to the scalpers.

Jranation said:
Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright pointing at you faces!
More Animal Crossing characters (K.K Slider, resetti )

Now you have me wanting them to not release a Wii U Animal Crossing.  I would want K.K., Resetti, and prob a few more.  Hell, might as well buy a Nook and Redd.  My wallet wouldn't recover.  I also would fear how they would be implemented.  What would be cool is if they went back to the GCN Animal Crossing and had small "NES" games based off each character for the amiibo.  So the amiibo would unlock a NES console that you could put in your room and play a game on.  That way they protect their VC games by keeping them off but develop small games based off Animal Crossing characters.

We need more Punch Out amiibos and Ice Climbers. Throw the Koopalings in there as well.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
We need more Punch Out amiibos and Ice Climbers. Throw the Koopalings in there as well.

If they ever make a new Punch Out game (Wii version was awesome. I even liked the motion controls) I can see them make a Doc Louis Amiibo.

It unlocks a fight against him, similar to that Doc Louis Punch Out Wii game I never got to play because it was Club Nintendo America exclusive.

Snorlax and Waluigi

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Curmudgeon said:
Rafie said:

If they ever make a new Punch Out game (Wii version was awesome. I even liked the motion controls) I can see them make a Doc Louis Amiibo.

It unlocks a fight against him, similar to that Doc Louis Punch Out Wii game I never got to play because it was Club Nintendo America exclusive.

Snorlax and Waluigi

I never played the Wii version of Punch Out. I do have it though. Time to turn on the Wii and play. I didn't know about the exclusive for North America.

Oh and great idea for Snorlax. I believe he's been in every single Smash Bros. Well I don't know abou the very first, but definitely the rest.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron