By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo: "NX won't use Android OS"

While the chance that this is false is good with me, it makes me wonder if going this route would have also been a good one...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
Nikkei also claimed that a 3DS XL would exist which Nintendo denied, less than a month later the 3DS XL was announced.

Nikkei also claimed that Nintendo would developed smartphone games, will Nintendo once again was quickly to deny, just to announce their partnership with DeNA not long after.

If anything this proves the rumour is true.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the denials of those other rumors weren't so much denials as "we don't comment on rumors and speculations." This one is more direct than what I remember previous responses being.

Oh great news, like i said Android is piracy camp because it's an open source. It will be weird if Nintendo using Android.

Cloudman said:
While the chance that this is false is good with me, it makes me wonder if going this route would have also been a good one...

it's good one for pirates for sure

HollyGamer said:
Cloudman said:

it's good one for pirates for sure

Yeah, that was definitely one issue that was brought up before.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Thank goodness.

Deleted.  (I changed my mind)

one thing i hate about fans though is when they here the rumor "oh this is great" when its debunked they go "good, it would have sucked".

anyway,they have been debunking rumors and they reappear the next year, dont be surprised if nintendo does something very similiar to this when they show it off.

Yeah despite some of the benefits, the security of basing the next console or even handheld, which could link to the main home console would be to great for a company that like Nintendo.

Shock horror. Truly an amazing surprise which noone saw coming.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.