By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
I LOVE GIGGS said:
I really hope Microsoft releases KillerInstinct: Scorpio Edition, the three seasons + extra characters and arenas, all in true 4K+HDR. They should send it to reviewers again as a new game. It will get glorious reviews.
Also, announce that the new characters, arenas, modes and whatever else are coming as a season 4 for old Xbox One owners.

This franchise needs to be advertised more. Microsoft should treat it as Halo, Gears and Forza. It's not like they have too many quality franchise to ignore this one.

I've been saying that for awhile. Each new character should've had their own TV spot. Not just for YouTube and Twitter. They are 20 seconds long couldn't be that much. 

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

Agreed. Killer Instinct is the fighting game of the Generation. Microsoft needs to milk it for all it's worth, push it farther into the eSports circles if they can.

They are milking it. They keep releasing new colors, remixed characters, merchandise, and the game has microtransactions.

I know ms has said game pass was only month to month. But I still wonder about releasing a console bundle with it attached.

for 175 or 199$ buy an Xbox one with required game pass for 1 year. It would be win-win for ms. They would make more money by the end of that subscription. It would help game pass subscription numbers, which helps the service bring in more games.  And it could help console sales a lot.

I assume by holidays Xbox will retail at $199(they might say temporary but it shouldn't come back up for long if at all) 

imagine this

standard xboxone 199$

xbox one with game pass- 99$ ms would still make 20$ in long run there

scorpio 399-449

scorpio with game pass 299-349.

thinking about it, it might be hard getting money from people who no longer want to pay for it. But screw it make it work like phone contracts and give unpaying customers late bills, and if still not paying send there ass to collections. Could also deactivate the console and not allow use on it until bill paid.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Is anyone going to use EA Access to play Mass Effect multiplayer on Thursday/Friday? starcraft1111 if anyone wants to add me in the hope of a game.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

DeusXmachina said:
Pemalite said:

Agreed. Killer Instinct is the fighting game of the Generation. Microsoft needs to milk it for all it's worth, push it farther into the eSports circles if they can.

They are milking it. They keep releasing new colors, remixed characters, merchandise, and the game has microtransactions.

I didn't mean milk it financially... But use it to leverage the Xbox Brand overall.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

There are some amazing matches on KI World Cup right now. I suggest you guys check it out on Twitch.

Pemalite said:
DeusXmachina said:

I didn't mean milk it financially... But use it to leverage the Xbox Brand overall.

Well, fighting games are pretty niche. Won't be easy to turn KI into a really big franchise.

btw, is anyone watching the KI world cup. It's one of hypest tournaments ever!!

I will play ME as soon as its available on EA Access but no interest in multiplayer. Maybe if it has a few achievements there, but even then I usually skip that.

DeusXmachina said:
Pemalite said:

Well, fighting games are pretty niche. Won't be easy to turn KI into a really big franchise.

btw, is anyone watching the KI world cup. It's one of hypest tournaments ever!!

Doesn't matter. Lots of people are just happy to watch an eSports tournament, even if they never pick up the game... It helps build brand recognition and association with the Xbox brand though.
Plus there are strong characters in the game as well, which can have a flow-on effect with other game franchises if they play their cards right.

I have the first few seasons of Killer Instinct on the Xbox One. I might have played it for a whole 10 minuits? The only console I enjoy playing fighting games on is the SNES.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Ryuu96 said:
Goatseye said:

There are some amazing matches on KI World Cup right now. I suggest you guys check it out on Twitch.

I missed it Who won? I love watching KI finals too, the crowd is so crazy

Oh well, Halo World Championships this month I think? Go Naded!

Sleep won with his ARIA.