By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
smroadkill15 said:
TheSting said:

Playing Halo 5 and working my way through Ori. Next I'm going to start The Witcher 3. May play through 2 before that tho

Play Witcher 2 first. That way you have a better understanding of the story, and you'll appreciate the Witcher 3 that much more. 

Ok I'll do that 

Around the Network

My console updates out of nowhere. How do I shut this off? It's kicked me out of at least 5 games the past few months

TheSting said:
My console updates out of nowhere. How do I shut this off? It's kicked me out of at least 5 games the past few months

Its happened to me to. Are you part of the preview program by any chance?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

TheSting said:

You can't turn of updates but you can force update your Xbox when they come out so that you won't have to worry about being kicked. 

barneystinson69 said:
TheSting said:

Its happened to me to. Are you part of the preview program by any chance?

Yep

jason1637 said:
TheSting said:

You can't turn of updates but you can force update your Xbox when they come out so that you won't have to worry about being kicked. 

Ok I'll check the settings

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Groove Music now supports Background Music (For Preview Members)

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/4vpujw/groove_music_update_is_live_with_background_music/

Was literally talking to a friend in a party about that it will come soon a minute ago and it seems its good that it will be coming soon. 

Requesting my fellow Xbots to vote in the Most Wanted thread.

Edit: Nvm, Ryuu already asked xD

Do you guys recommend buying Doom at 50% discount as a single player only? I'm not planning to play online.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Do you guys recommend buying Doom at 50% discount as a single player only? I'm not planning to play online.

I don't own it but I haven't heard anything positive about the mp, so the metascore and good word of mouth is all about the singleplayer.

Why not play the demo first? Yes you heard right. There is a demo in the store

Nice, Far Harbour is on discount. I might pick it up later this week but I can't help but feel it's still overpriced..