By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
crissindahouse said:
This post above me truly deserved to be in this thread wtf?

@Topic

Man they will sell like everything with a Gears of War branding on it. Let's hope the game will be as good as their merchandise efforts

Can I perhaps interest you in some Gears of War cereal?

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
smroadkill15 said:
What's the difference between Netflix universal app and the one they have now?

Probably it will be exactly the same app on W10/Xone while before on Xbox one the netflix app was different in lay out etc than on W10 etc.  one other example is Subnautica where the game on PC was different than on Xbox one but now it is basically one version. So no more 'PC update and Xone update' but just one update that works for both even so far that you can use console commands on the xbox one version and put graphics down up (but I don't recommend doing so on Xbox one).

Okay that makes sense. 

So what's everybody's top 3 must have games for the rest of the year? Xbox or otherwise

Mine are:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Forza Horizon 3
Aaaaand....idk, the last spot is hard......
Probably Dishonored 2

Angelus said:
So what's everybody's top 3 must have games for the rest of the year? Xbox or otherwise

Mine are:
Forza Horizon 3
Probably Dishonored 2

BF1, Recore,skyrim

shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

Mine are:
Forza Horizon 3
Probably Dishonored 2

Mine are the same as yours, though I'd put Dishonored 2 above Deus Ex and Forza.

ReCore and Pokemon Moon probably round out my top 5.

I'm hoping to play the rest of the big AAA releases as well, if Gamefly coroporates with me. FFXV, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2, South Park 2. And I'll probably buy CoD:IW/4 Remastered.

Mine were listed more in order of release than anything else, though I might still put them in that order based on preference. Not sure.

But ya there's definitely a few other heavy hitters I'll definitely be playing, and very much hope they live up to expectations, but those are my top 3.

Around the Network

The Destiny servers has been ofline for the last few hours.

Top 3: Gears 4, Titanfall 2, and Dues Ex: Mankind divide.

Honorable mentions: Cuphead, Recore, Mafia 3, Battlefield 1, Forza Horizon 3, South Park, and Dead Rising 4.

Titanfall 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, Dishonored 2.

NobleTeam360 said:
Titanfall 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, Dishonored 2.

Unsurprisingly... ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿