By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
jason1637 said:

Well, yesterday I was reading the comments in an IGN video and I saw this bait war. Someone said the xb1 has no exclusives, someone said the games still can't be played on ps4. The person came back saying it's on PC so xbox is dead etc. I personally enjoy watching console wars it's pretty funny.

They simply can't be stupid enough to keep an argument like that going for months :D

Yeah console wars is quite funny sometimes, but it's not good for gaming imo. What is there to fight about anyway? "My console has this many games your console doesn't, suck on that!" wtf am I not allowed to buy that console if I wanted to play those games? :P I mean, it's ok to be proud of your console of choice but I don't understand the need to talk shit about other consoles and games. And no I'm not ranting or taking this console wars thing too seriously, I just find it funny.

Yeah, console wars aren't best for gaming but there wouldn't be much fun without them. 

Around the Network

Requesting anyone who hasn't already to go vote here: 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=218144&page=1# 

jason1637 said:

Yeah, console wars aren't best for gaming but there wouldn't be much fun without them

Dude that's the saddest thing I've heard for a while :D

So, Warzone Firefight made me re-install MCC and give it one last chance. I won't mind getting those campaign achievements either. I kind a regret I stopped playing Halo 5 last year, WFF is starting to feel too difficult because I don't know how to deal with those bosses and I already used all my good vehicles :P

Hm, guess I would of had better luck asking the Nintendo and Sony guys to vote than anyone here

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Hm, guess I would of had better luck asking the Nintendo and Sony guys to vote than anyone here

They can vote for their True Exclusives

crissindahouse said:

I think it's like that:

You don't need an Xbox anymore because you play on PC?

- Be happy, you need to spend less on hardware

You still need an Xbox because you don't play o PC?

- be happy for smaller games which have a bigger chance to get a successor if they will sell more on PC and Xbox together as only on Xbox.

I don't really see how this will affect many negative. Except maybe if Xbox sales would go so much down that you wouldn't find any players in competitive games anymore but I doubt that sales will go so much down.

It's really only a big thing for people who try to use this for some console warz stuff but yeah, since you still can't play the games on another console  it doesn't really make a difference. You need to pay MS and use hardware they want you to use to play their games...it would be something else if the games would be on hardware MS doesn't want them to be but MS wants it so that it doesn't make sense to use this "it's also o PC" argument to try to downplay Xbox. It's about the games and not the hardware. 

If you think it's so awesome that you need to buy as example a PS4 to play PS4 games even if you own a PC then you seem to love to spend too much money on hardware because if you have a PC where you can play Xbox games you should think "too bad I still need a PS4 to play some PS4 games even if my PC would be good enough for these games"

So yeah, if you aren't a PC gamer then you still need the Xbox for Xbox games and if you are a PC and console gamer then you shouldn't brag about how your console game is only on a specific console since it wouldn't hurt you if you could play the game on your PC since you are also a PC gamer...it only means you have to spend money you wouldn't have to spend. Great achievement^^

Well said.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

My wife got me an Elite controller for my birthday! Tried it with couple of games, has to be the best controller ever created. Life is good 😊

KiigelHeart said:
My wife got me an Elite controller for my birthday! Tried it with couple of games, has to be the best controller ever created. Life is good 😊

Nice, Elite controller is still on my list of games/accessories to get. 

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Nice, Elite controller is still on my list of games/accessories to get. 

Same

Stealth non-spam Happy Birthday post.