By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Natsu said:
Has anyone here played rainbow six seige? I'm thinking about getting it for ps4 or xbox.. Is it any good?

Played the beta, not a fan of it. I mainly spent my time getting killed by teams using cheap tactics, and of course there are no respawns, so it's mostly a "watch other people play an FPS simulator", lol. 

Are there no other modes..? And I like CSGO isn't it a lot like that?

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Thursday is approaching, Far Harbor, I've not been this excited for a DLC since old world blues.

To those that haven't played survival mode yet, seriously you need to.. It's the best shit I've played this year. Level 44 and just can't put it down.

I haven't touched fallout since January i was playing a lot of the elder scrolls online last week though. 

It's been a while since I last posted here. My laptop broke and received a new one just recently.
Obvously I had quite some time to play and finish some more games

Kalimba: Great game, which makes it even more sad when you remember that Microsoft killed the developer (Press Play). It's a shame only a few people played it thus far as it deserved much more sales. If you're looking for a challenging platformer, stop your search right here. 8/10

Tembo the Badass Elephant: Another good platformer, but much much easier. It's fun to play but has some minor annoyances, where Tembo doesn't quite do what he should (try stomping on a trampoline) or executes moves that do more harm than good (holding X while in the air. Too many bounces). Considering it's GameFreak's first non Pokemon game, it's pretty good. Even though the achievement for getting 99 lives sucks. 7.5/10

The Wolf Among Us: To me it doesn't come close to Life Is Strange. Starting with the outdated Telltale engine, that completely stops to 0FPS for 10-20 seconds before each autosave. Playing the last episode was hilarious in that regard. Three attacks immediately after each other and it saved twice in between those, resulting in 30 seconds or more of waiting for the "fast paced action" to resume.
The story was quite alright although I felt that the Fabletown community is terribly small and thus my actions don't make much of an impact. I didn't read any of the comics or anything about the backstory, but aren't these Fables glamoured to hide among the humans? Then why is it you don't see any humans on the streets or the apartment buildings. Some Fables aren't glamoured at all and even walk outside like Toad.
Also I'm not sure why they even stay in Fabletown. Pretty much every character moans about having no work, no help from the government and thus having to do some shady stuff to stay in Fabletown.
Anyway it had some interesting characters but also very few actual gameplay elements. Even less than other games in the genre. 7.5/10

Roblox: Not sure if I mentioned it before, but since I've completed it recently, here's my score for this F2P game. 1/10 avoid at all costs.

Defense Grid 2: Totally wasn't disappointed with this title. Good level design, fun gameplay. 8/10

Nova-111: Pretty unknown indie game. Starts off very slowly but is getting somewhat enjoyable with the time as you unlock more abilities and encounter more enemy types. Levels feel rehashed though and is only enjoyable in short bursts. 6/10

Might have missed a game or two. Currently playing a lot of Far Cry 4 and there is still a lot left to do. Also about to finish The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing. Only one episode left in RE Revelations 2.

Obviously the new laptop came with Windows 10 and I just tried X1 streaming. Works really well.

Did you try playing local co-op on Kalimba?
Alert: You're going to hit the one playing with you!

Super fun and even more challenging. We kept on laughing on our frustrating mistakes.

Around the Network
I LOVE GIGGS said:
Did you try playing local co-op on Kalimba?
Alert: You're going to hit the one playing with you!

Super fun and even more challenging. We kept on laughing on our frustrating mistakes.

Yeah I did. Was fun at first, but my gf just didn't understand what to do sometimes even when I told her twice, so I decided to stop before something ugly happens.
Obviously that's not a game flaw and I appreciate that they made specifically designed levels and puzzles for co-op mode.

Versus_Evil said:

Hey guys, so I'm gonna create a petition to remove FH2 2/10, please everybody lose any credibility you have and sign it. You'll be an embarrassment to yourselfs and VGC but we must try to censor freedom of speech!!!

Petitions.org/remove%FH2%2%10

Don't you know, its only Sony games that are suppose to get 10/10. Any other score then MS clearly just paid the reviewers!

Versus_Evil said:

Hey guys, so I'm gonna create a petition to remove FH2 2/10, please everybody lose any credibility you have and sign it. You'll be an embarrassment to yourselfs and VGC but we must try to censor freedom of speech!!!

Signed! :)

Proud to be a Californian.

Versus_Evil said:

I'm not a lemming therefore I can't sign something like this 😂 

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, if Metacritic actually removes that UC4 review after they failed to remove multiple clickbait, troll reviews from sites like Quarter to Three on a variety of games, I will be done with metacritic. Showing favoritism to a certain group is not cool at all.

Well every game has a bunch of troll reviews so if they wanna remove them then they should probaly get to work :P