By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Sigh, lol, the tables looked fine in preview, use the link guys xD I'll fix it later

DeusXmachina said:

I havent post here in a while because my pc died but i returned to say that i finally bought an xbox one! 

I also got DR3 apocalypse edition and the limited edition of life is strange.

Gratz! thought you already had one xD

I wanted one from the start but whenever I had the money, something came up and I had to spend them.

Around the Network

I bought Gears Ultimate, don't even like Gears. Felt like being charitable.

It would suck for the xb1 not to get a halo 6 because all other xboxs have had 2 mainline halos so the xb1 should also.

jason1637 said:
It would suck for the xb1 not to get a halo 6 because all other xboxs have had 2 mainline halos so the xb1 should also.

Well, but first Xbox only had two because one was a launch title and the 360 had two (if you don't call Reach a "main title") because that generation took so long. This gen will probably last shorter (especially for Xbox One) and Halo 5 released two years after launch. If we will get Halo 6 on XBO it will mean that Halo 7 will release also some years after the next Xbox launches.

Not sure if that is a smart idea since MS needs to sell good at start of the gen to not lose already too much marketshare. They either need to sell a lot before Sony will release their next machine to have an advantage or if they launch at the same time they have to ensure that Sony won't run away too fast. Especially now where everyone seems to play online games it is very important that your competitor doesn't have a huge advantage in sales or people will buy a console only because their friends have it as well. 

I see this already so often that people only buy a console because their friends have the same and they can't play together otherwise. 

crissindahouse said:
jason1637 said:

Well, but first Xbox only had two because one was a launch title and the 360 had two (if you don't call Reach a "main title") because that generation took so long. This gen will probably last shorter (especially for Xbox One) and Halo 5 released two years after launch. If we will get Halo 6 on XBO it will mean that Halo 7 will release also some years after the next Xbox launches.

Not sure if that is a smart idea since MS needs to sell good at start of the gen to not lose already too much marketshare. They either need to sell a lot before Sony will release their next machine to have an advantage or if they launch at the same time they have to ensure that Sony won't run away too fast. Especially now where everyone seems to play online games it is very important that your competitor doesn't have a huge advantage in sales or people will buy a console only because their friends have it as well. 

I see this already so often that people only buy a console because their friends have the same and they can't play together otherwise. 

I think the next xbox can come out in 2019 so if they can get halo 6 out by 2018(3 year cycle) that would be great. Or atleast give us a side story like reach..

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Xbox Live Games With Gold For April 2016

For the month of April, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download The Wolf Among Us  ($24.99 ERP) for free during the month of April. Sunset Overdrive ($29.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from April 16th to May15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Friday, 01 April, Dead Space ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Saints Row IV ($34.99 ERP) for free through April 30th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-cvEPkF1D0

http://majornelson.com/2016/03/24/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-april-2016/?linkId=22649091

Holy shit sunset overdrive!

Very good month. The problem with good months is that most probably I have the games or I didn't get them because I know I won't like them.
Hopefully many people download Sunset Overdrive and realize how fun is it.

At least the MP in SO will be active again, time to sweep up the last achievements.

Versus_Evil said:
Bought Dark Souls again through B/C good times good time's.

How fast can you beat the game? My best time is four and a half hours.

Versus_Evil said:

i dont speed run my games, i like to actaully enjoy them.

There's enjoyement in speedrunning the games. But I'm going to take a wild guess and say your best time is 40 hours.