By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
EspadaGrim said:
Dude there are so many Sci-Fi Survival Horror games coming out right now and almost all look the same to me lol.

Yeah I wasn't sure if I posted that game before xD I've seen a few games that look almost identical.

Alien Isolation probably started the trend

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Ugh, why is that thumbstick calibration only for the Elite controller? If it worked with all controllers I could finally fix this issue with my left stick drifting I think.

I had the same issue :( Had to shell out another $60, wasn't it originally for all controllers? That's what I heard before

Sucks not to own an Elite controller... That said, when (I decided I will) I buy one, I will create an Arbiter skin...

I've got an elite controller, and although I love it.i haven't found much use for the paddles as of yet..

The only thing ive used them for , is to switch grenades on halo .so you don't have to take your thumb off the left stick...that's it so far.

shikamaru317 said:
MikeG85 said:
I've got an elite controller, and although I love it.i haven't found much use for the paddles as of yet..

The only thing ive used them for , is to switch grenades on halo .so you don't have to take your thumb off the left stick...that's it so far.

Alot of people tie crouch to a pedal so they can crouch and stand back up repeatedly while in a firefight to throw off the other person's aim some. I run into far too many people that use that tactic. 

I would probaly put ground pound on it. maybe thrust. I'm used to using b though so I don't know. I want one though, but money XD

Around the Network

I havent post here in a while because my pc died but i returned to say that i finally bought an xbox one! 

I also got DR3 apocalypse edition and the limited edition of life is strange.

did anyone hear that brian reed may have left 343..? I saw it on a halo account so it could be true. Who wrote halo 4? They should bring him back, had the best story imo

shikamaru317 said:
Natsu said:
did anyone hear that brian reed may have left 343..? I saw it on a halo account so it could be true. Who wrote halo 4? They should bring him back, had the best story imo

His LinkedIn resume still says that he's at 343, but I hope he did leave. Halo majorly needs a better writer. 

The Halo 4 writer moved on to Mass Effect Andromeda after Halo 4, then recently started writing for Destiny 2, so he won't be available in time for Halo 6 probably. MS will need to find somebody else if Brian did leave, hopefully Joseph Staten. 

Joseph would be amazing. but dang that sucks that the halo 4 story was extremly well written. But yeah I hope Brian left as well, I think he was good I loved halo 5 story but still.

Ryuu96 said:
Natsu said:

Huh, my hype for Halo 6 will increase if he has xD Recently they were some changes in 343, Frankie was promoted (forgot what to...) and some people left.

Halo 4 was written by Chris Schlerf but he's with Activision now, I'm a little worried about the lead writer leaving in the middle of a story but I'd happily take that risk.

Joe Staten might be good, Eric Nylund is free too afaik, I hope if he has gone they get an actual big game/book writer and not just some random comic book writer xD

These two would be the best choises imo

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, I'd be fine with either Joseph or Eric. Joseph is busy with ReCore lead writing and Crackdown and Scalebound writing assistance right now, but Eric is free afaik. I don't see any reason why they couldn't wait for Joseph to finish ReCore if they need to, no reason to rush Halo 6. Halo 5 felt rushed, Halo 6 needs more dev time imo. Start building a new engine in the meantime, while the rest of the team continues Halo 5 support, then start Halo 6 once Joseph is available and the engine groundwork is laid out. Halo 6 definitely needs a new engine. 

Also start on some multiplayer, firefight, forge, and things that don't need writing.