By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DeusXmachina said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjg1s6A6VJ8

Wow I have a Wonder Boy in Monster Land vibe with this game. One of my favorite adventure games of the 16bit era. 

I'm playing Ori right now, I'm still in the beginning but these 2D games when done properly are at times way more interesting than AAA budget games. I loved Max and can't wait for CupHead. Monster Boy will just be another great entry I hope.

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:

Wow I have a Wonder Boy in Monster Land vibe with this game. One of my favorite adventure games of the 16bit era. 

I'm playing Ori right now, I'm still in the beginning but these 2D games when done properly are at times way more interesting than AAA budget games. I loved Max and can't wait for CupHead. Monster Boy will just be another great entry I hope.

Yeah, there a lot of great 2D games. Υου should keep an eye out for Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, as well.

starcraft said:
Barozi said:
Just got my 1000G in Wolfenstein - The New Order. Was a great game and had one of the best SP FPS campaigns of recent years. Glad I still have Old Blood left.

Old Blood is great as well. Not as great as the New Order, but a very nice standalone expansion.

Good to know - I bought the digital bundle when it was on sale last month.

DeusXmachina said:
Jazz2K said:

Yeah, there a lot of great 2D games. Υου should keep an eye out for Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, as well.

Ohh thanks I didn't know about that one. Will look into it.

Jazz2K said:

Ohh thanks I didn't know about that one. Will look into it.

The E3 trailer looked great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szhhFGQ3rl0

Around the Network

My most anticipated exclusives in 2016:

1- Quantum Break
2- Halo Wars
3- ReCore
4- Gears of War
5- Scalebound

View on YouTube

Countdown Sale - Daily Deal 25th December

Xbox One Deals

Xbox 360 Deals

I hope you got some nice gifts.

I got AC Unity, Destiny, Far Cry 4 and The Evil Within from my girlfriend. Needless to say I was more than happy.
I don't think I need to buy anything during the next 6 months. :D