crissindahouse said:

My god you guys take this stupid graphics war so damn serious, you even create new accounts for it lol... will this damn award change anything for you regardless of which game won it?

But it's ok to write some misleading stuff and reassure people? LOL. So what if it's my first post.

LudicrousSpeed said:
I think you should keep it up just to annoy this alt account.

What alt acc.?

Around the Network
Robomado said:
crissindahouse said:

My god you guys take this stupid graphics war so damn serious, you even create new accounts for it lol... will this damn award change anything for you regardless of which game won it?

But it's ok to write some misleading stuff and reassure people? LOL. So what if it's my first post.

First important question above all other questions is why you don't just post with your main account and needed to create a new one just to post this haha

crissindahouse said:
Robomado said:

First important question above all other questions is why you don't just post with your main account and needed to create a new one just to post this haha

I don't have any others main account here. I mean, this is the only one.

Robomado said:
crissindahouse said:

LOL, reassure people of what?

Alt account and an agenda. Double threat guy!

While the existence of this award is currently not sure (and that's legitimate to doubt about it without official source), this does not take away the very good graphics in this game nor the fact that it runs at 1080p / 30 fps

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Robomado said:

LOL, reassure people of what?

Alt account and an agenda. Double threat guy!

Reassuring people that Remedy (QB) win the award at SIGGRAPH maybe?? Which is completely FALSE. As i said on previous page.

Good Morning Cris, Ludicrous... and the alt account running rampant.

Lauster said:

While the existence of this award is currently not sure (and that's legitimate to doubt about it without official source), this does not take away the very good graphics in this game nor the fact that it runs at 1080p / 30 fps

Nobody denies that QB has good graphics, but :

Why is this award such a big deal? Nobody even cares about SIGRAPH's awards.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Why is this award such a big deal? Nobody even cares about SIGRAPH's awards.

Somebody cares. Like that MrX guy. LOL