By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
darkenergy said:

ROTTR might have great legs long term, I can see ROTTR on X1 surpassing Tomb Raider on the 360 in less than a year.

Yep I'm thinking it might, I see no reason why it wouldn't. I also hope it'll sell well on PC and PS4 eventually.

Around the Network

Oh almost forgot to post my GOTY list. I was surprised to see I haven't played that many new releases this year although I've spent a lot of time with my X1. But here it goes, new releases:

#1 The Witcher: Wild Hunt
#2 Rise of the Tomb Raider
#3 Fallout 4
#4 Fifa16
#5 Halo 5
#6 Life is Strange
#7 Ori and the Blind Forest
#8 Tales from the Borderlands
#9 Game of Thrones
#10 Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 :D

Remakes, eh? The one and the only.. *drumroll* ... Gears of War!

I'm hoping MS cuts some of these damn bundles quickly and make the TR one the main for at least 3 months.

Tomorrow I'm getting Halo 5 (at last).

Seeing forge and the new multiplayer maps for Warzone makes me wonder how can this game gets a score 90... it's like we don't reward the work done on multiplayer...

Jazz2K said:
Tomorrow I'm getting Halo 5 (at last).

Seeing forge and the new multiplayer maps for Warzone makes me wonder how can this game gets a score 90... it's like we don't reward the work done on multiplayer...

It's incomplete at the moment. Which I really don't understand. They give playlists for a weekend then take it away. Leave the shit on there. No doubles, No Snipe, no forge, no griffball, no infection and maybe one or two more. 

With that being said the multiplayer is very fun and it ranks up there with H3 to me. If it gets great-good maps and puts every playlist in it'll definitely top it.  

Around the Network

I'd love them to add more multiplayer achievements for some incentive to play Halo 5 multiplayer more. I know some gamers dislike mp related achievements tho. What do you think? Daily Req packs are cool of course, but they don't really give me any advantage. Using one may make feel like I'm the unbeatable master of the universe, until I die about two seconds later aaaaaaand it's gone.

shikamaru317 said:
KiigelHeart said:
I'd love them to add more multiplayer achievements for some incentive to play Halo 5 multiplayer more. I know some gamers dislike mp related achievements tho. What do you think? Daily Req packs are cool of course, but they don't really give me any advantage. Using one may make feel like I'm the unbeatable master of the universe, until I die about two seconds later aaaaaaand it's gone.

Yeah, I find it odd that there are no extra achievements yet. I figured we'd get some with either the BTB or Forge updates, but nothing.

As for the daily req packs, I earned mine today. They're actually pretty good, they have a good number of boost cards and even come with some free req points, so the daily packs speed up the earning on gold/silver packs a good amount, which means faster permanent unlocks.

Well maybe we will have some in this update..?

MikeG85 said:
Wow , Iceland your thread got out of hand pretty quick.

I'm prolly going to get banned for this but whatever , ethomaz is a massive dick.

He loves destiny , but hates halo yet all destiny's core mechanics are ripped straight from halo.

The dude is super weird with his hate for all things Xbox....as are a lot of people on this site

The sad thing is he used to be a bit funny sometimes.  True he was unusually, at least for Brazil, always really bias, but sometimes would admit when he got things wrong or made a mistake - well years ago he did.

Still, the thing that creeped me out the most was some post about 'doing or picking up chicks' with his kid nearby or something sneaking out after they were asleep  to drink and club.  Gave me the creeps, but I live in a different culture.

And Microsoft build a freaking Xbox factory in Brazil and created a bunch of jobs there.  One would think, even if you don't like some games, that it's a good thing for your country. 

But, wow he is gone now (at least in that incarnation -  will probably see him again soon.) RIP little et

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

My subscription to EA Access ran out today and yet I can still play the games.... spooky.

I get the "do you own this game?" message upon booting the game and when I press B and simply boot it again it continues as usual.

Barozi said:
My subscription to EA Access ran out today and yet I can still play the games.... spooky.

I get the "do you own this game?" message upon booting the game and when I press B and simply boot it again it continues as usual.

meh stopped working