By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
LudicrousSpeed said:
I tried to get into Neverwinter with some friends but I took 2 days off to play some Smite and Titanfall and they leveled way ahead of me and it became a bore to play with them getting extremely little XP. It seemed like a good game, though.

I might check out Ark. I read somewhere they have cool Hunger Games style tournaments online. Sounds awesome.

Yeah ARK looks like a lot of fun. I do like the PvP of Neverwinter, only done one match but it was a blast 

Around the Network
Barozi said:
It's happening!!!!!

Wow, congrats! That's amazing! :O 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Hmm I enjoyed Ark but at the start on pc it was to hard and if you die you lose your stuff as in MC. Also I am not a big fan of the hunger system in MC but I don't mind it to much.....While Ark has a hunger/Thirst system and aswell to cold/to hot and are all annoying. Maybe pick up it again.

Picked up my Elite controller - can't wait to try it out

zehh25 said:
I just bought Rare Replay, but whenever I try to play any 360 game it asks me to download my profile, but it always fails, so I can't play the games. Can someone help me with this problem? I've already contacted MS, but it didn't help.

Have you tried going into manage game and deleting everything?  Then do a hard start (turn it completly off) and see if that helps.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
MikeG85 said:
Wow , Iceland your thread got out of hand pretty quick.

I'm prolly going to get banned for this but whatever , ethomaz is a massive dick.

He loves destiny , but hates halo yet all destiny's core mechanics are ripped straight from halo.

The dude is super weird with his hate for all things Xbox....as are a lot of people on this site

You don't have to worry about him anymore.

Proud to be a Californian.

Great to see X1 did great on October, but RotTR sales... I normally don't give a shit how a game sells but this is sad. It's such a great game! Stunning visuals, fun and polished gameplay, exciting list of achievements that offer replay value etc and Lara is soooo beautiful 😍 pisses me off how they fucked up marketing and release for it. It deserves to be enjoyed by millions of gamers..

Season pass was quite expensive, 29,99€, but I bought it since I'm sure it'll be worth it. Gladly pay for quality.

Zappykins said:
zehh25 said:
I just bought Rare Replay, but whenever I try to play any 360 game it asks me to download my profile, but it always fails, so I can't play the games. Can someone help me with this problem? I've already contacted MS, but it didn't help.

Have you tried going into manage game and deleting everything?  Then do a hard start (turn it completly off) and see if that helps.

It didn't work, but thanks for the help anyway.

I created another account and now I can play the games with no problems. My old X360 profile didn't have many important things. Just lost the gamerscore, which is not very important for me, and a few Live Gold days I had. At least I can play the games now.

KiigelHeart said:
Great to see X1 did great on October, but RotTR sales... I normally don't give a shit how a game sells but this is sad. It's such a great game! Stunning visuals, fun and polished gameplay, exciting list of achievements that offer replay value etc and Lara is soooo beautiful 😍 pisses me off how they fucked up marketing and release for it. It deserves to be enjoyed by millions of gamers..

Season pass was quite expensive, 29,99€, but I bought it since I'm sure it'll be worth it. Gladly pay for quality.

ROTTR might have great legs long term, I can see ROTTR on X1 surpassing Tomb Raider on the 360 in less than a year.

Proud to be a Californian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1BN4K4i9i8