By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:

Quantum Break’s The Game Awards’ Trailer Will Be “Best Footage Yet,” “Different” and “Very Fresh”

We learned today that the upcoming Xbox One exclusive Quantum Break will be featured at The Game Awards on December 3rd, and today Remedy Entertainment, including PR Head Thomas Puha, gave more color on what we can expect:

We also learn that the gameplay footage is “very fresh,” meaning that the improvements teased recently will be included.

Incidentally, we also learn that filming of the live action show that will be launched alongside the game has been completed a while back:

Creative Director Sam Lake himself commented, mentioning that the studio is in the midst of the last push to complete the game.

Lastly, Xbox Games Marketing Lead Aaron Greenberg mentioned that Quantum Break won’t be the only Xbox One game featured at the event:

Looks like we’re in for quite a few treats on December 3rd at 9 PM EST. Personally, I can’t wait.

I hope they release gameplay that shows the dinosaurs

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

No dinosaurs please hahahaha... can't wait to see the new trailer :D

Halo 5 Guardians is $42.40 right now on Amazon with "cheatcode" UUDDLRLR
http://www.amazon.com/Halo-5-Guardians-Xbox-One/dp/B00DB9JV5W/ref=zg_bs_videogames_15

I picked up
Gears and Forza twin pack
Wolfenstein bundle
5tb HD
TellTale Collection
All games digi and everything this past week. I'm good for awhile. Still want that Elite controller tho

So do we know if ReCore is one of the premieres? Kinda wondering about the game, surprised there hasn't been a delay yet.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
AllThosePixels said:
So do we know if ReCore is one of the premieres? Kinda wondering about the game, surprised there hasn't been a delay yet.

Not yet. Last news we heard was Phil saying they'd show ReCore "soon". Could be the other Xbox One game Aaron Greenberg hinted at for the VGA's, but might not be.

Hopefully they show gameplay. Looking forward to a lot of stuff MS has planned for next year, they're definitely on the right track.

Just got my X1 delivered. Hopefully I can get a good session in today, I hear some of the updates can be pretty bad.

celador said:
Just got my X1 delivered. Hopefully I can get a good session in today, I hear some of the updates can be pretty bad.

They always work fine for me. 

Got me some Witcher 3 and the Wolfenstein bundle for BF.

Really hoping MS does a price drop. However, in the long run it will make sales more front loaded, so it can go either way. However, if they're doing one, if it's longer than a week or two it should be permanent, so it doesn't kill off sales.