By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

That progression sounds perfect to me. It should take 100 hrs to unlock 25% of the stuff, 500 hrs to unlock 95%

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

100 hours for average online mp player are 2 weeks.

Goatseye said:

100 hours for average online mp player are 2 weeks.

No way. 100 hrs in game means at least 150 total(including be in menus, loading, and searching). That's more than 10 hrs per day on the game. The average person can't do that, with work and school no way. Average is probably 3-5 hrs a day. So 4-6 weeks to get 100 hrs in game.

For the last 5 days or so halo 5 has been hovering around #5 on Amazon. The limited addition in the 30's and the 500$ halo bundle in the 40's.

hudsoniscool said:
For the last 5 days or so halo 5 has been hovering around #5 on Amazon. The limited addition in the 30's and the 500$ halo bundle in the 40's.

I notice that, even the limited edition Halo 5 is above Call of Duty Black Ops 3 for the Xbox One. Halo 5 is going to sell well.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

Dunno if someone here tried Battle Isles, but I don't see how anyone would pay for the microtransactions in this game as the supply chain mini game is flawed in such a (for gamers good) way that you can't lose.

darkenergy said:
hudsoniscool said:

I notice that, even the limited edition Halo 5 is above Call of Duty Black Ops 3 for the Xbox One. Halo 5 is going to sell well.

COD and Halo are about neck and neck with preorders at Best Buy stores as well. Both ahead of Battlefront on XBO.

Will probably be the best selling XBO holiday game at the end of the year.

Halo 5: Guardians will require up to 60GB of space on your Xbox One hard drive. (without the dlc maps). ugh..

GamechaserBE said:
Halo 5: Guardians will require up to 60GB of space on your Xbox One hard drive. (without the dlc maps). ugh..

Dang, that's huge. The Master Chief Collection wasn't much more than that, though.

GamechaserBE said:

Yeah, looks like the Singleplayer is 46GB