By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCP0GSB2A8E

Around the Network

Just how long is this indie tourney....?

I've been in the NFS closed beta and it's quite good.

Car customization is insane. Even more than in NFS Underground 2.
The cutscenes are pretty well done too. Kinda like the Forza Horizon cutscenes but with real life actors.
I guess most of that was already clear from the E3 trailer.

Holy shit didn't play an ego-shooter with controller over an year and yesterday I've played the MCC at a friend. Damn, crazy how hard I failed and I was always a good Halo player. My aiming was like the worst shit ever and I couldn't even properly aim on enemies directly in front of me. I still use controllers on PC very often but not for ego-shooters. I felt like a beginner, those people who want to look straight forward but always look on the ground or in the sky instead^^

shikamaru317 said:
crissindahouse said:

Holy shit didn't play an ego-shooter with controller over an year and yesterday I've played the MCC at a friend. Damn, crazy how hard I failed and I was always a good Halo player. My aiming was like the worst shit ever and I couldn't even properly aim on enemies directly in front of me. I still use controllers on PC very often but not for ego-shooters. I felt like a beginner, those people who want to look straight forward but always look on the ground or in the sky instead^^

I've always been a controller player for shooters, so for me it's the opposite, when I try to play a shooter on PC with mouse and keyboard I'm just awful.

Well, I was also always good at ego-shooters with controller (and I play with controllers for like 25 years now) but not using one for this long time did totally fuck it up. I would get probably fast into it again but the short time I've played it yesterday was just crazy. Would have been probably better with a 360 controller but the combination of not playing an ego-shooter with controller for that long and using the XBO controller for the first time for an ego-shooter was not so nice^^ 

I would have never imagined that this is even a thing to "unlearn" aiming with a controller. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

5 tracks from Halo 5, came from preorders of the full soundtrack on iTunes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caow03Aejnw&index=2&list=PLMooYwwQBdoPcIAg7S4BhSXMyX6mA0fXX

Really good work by Kazuma, few people can fill Marty's shoes but he's doing a pretty good job of it so far.

In my eyes, nothing will ever top Marty's music, but Kazuma has done a damn good job with the soundtrack, and I look forward to the rest of it.

Amazon is currently giving away the Xbox One version of NBA 2K16 with a purchase of select Xbox One console bundles. If you are interested, you can find the deal with this link.

The eligible systems are the 1 TB Madden NFL 16 Bundle, 1 TB FIFA 16 Bundle, 500 GB Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle, 500 GB The LEGO Movie Bundle as well as the upcoming 500GB Kinect Bundle (which comes with Dance Central Spotlight, Kinect Sports Rivals and Zoo Tycoon) and 1TB Holiday Bundle (which has Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Rare Replay and Ori and the Blind Forest).

NBA 2K16 was released on Sept. 29.

You guys expecting another $50 cut this holiday? I'm thinking it'll come right before Halo releases. The Kinect Bundle and gears+rr+ori bundle all release on the 27th so that seems like a huge day for Microsoft.

There won't be a price cut before Halo, that's just illogical. They'll keep the current price for launch week at least, because they know Halo will move units regardless of 50 bucks here or there, and then once the initial rush has died down they'll drop it for the remainder of the holidays. That way they maximize profits

I support the possibility of a price drop after Halo 5 releases. Hell I bought the Sunset Bundle last holiday when it was release and I didnt feel disappointed when the price drop happened. However, if the price drop does happen, everyone is going to lose their mind and it won't come from Xbox fans

Proud to be a Californian.