By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I hope we'll see Horizon 2 + Sunset Overdrive bundle this holiday. These games should be pushed and people should try them.

Since three weeks ago Halo: MCC bundles aren't available on Amazon. They might be discontinued.

Madden bundle was limited last year. Forza should be limited too.

Halo 5 and Elite bundles are very expensive.

kiop900 said:
Any ideas on what Microsoft's go-to bundle is going to be this Holiday season?? They already have 10 on the market. You would think they're going to push a Fallout bundle, and a ROTR bundle. That brings it up to 12. Probably throw in a regular Halo 5 bundle. Last year the Unity bundle was there go-to but I think all 3 of those options are way ahead of the Unity bundle.

Around the Network

Microsoft didn't do anything with Dragon Age last year. Same thing happened this year with the Witcher in the US.
I know Faalout is a lot bigger, but they might repeat their mistake again.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Quantum Break is super pretty, but if they're allowing games that aren't out to win awards for best graphics, I fail to see how Uncharted 4 didn't get it. Scalebound looks better than Quantum Break, Scalebound is freaking gorgeous.

Maybe becuase it reminds man of us of that Indiana Jones movie we would like to forget?  You now the ones with the transformer human, a fridge, and some crystal.

But I agree, it doesn't seem quite fair to have a game with that might not be coming out till next fall. (Or is it Spring?  I guess Spring is ok - as it wouldn't get a chance to enter again.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Barozi said:
Just saw that Battlefield 4 DLC Night Operations is free on all platforms. Therefore no EA Access required.

Naval Strike is the EA Access free DLC. Not Night Operations.

Today is actually the last day EA Access members can grab NS free.

shikamaru317 said:

I've invited several people, but I think only 1 of them actually got in. I think MS has been slowing down new preview members for awhile now.

Yes, the have said they are slowing down.  When Backward Compatability everyone wanted in.  You  want beta tester to see if things work, and what problems they would get into, you only need a percentage.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Even though I think Uncharted 4 is really impressive graphics wise I'm more impressed by Quantum Break's use of particles. No game has used particles this way and I would give the prize to Remedy if there was any.

Zappykins said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
Quantum Break is super pretty, but if they're allowing games that aren't out to win awards for best graphics, I fail to see how Uncharted 4 didn't get it. Scalebound looks better than Quantum Break, Scalebound is freaking gorgeous.

Maybe becuase it reminds man of us of that Indiana Jones movie we would like to forget?  You now the ones with the transformer human, a fridge, and some crystal.

But I agree, it doesn't seem quite fair to have a game with that might not be coming out till next fall. (Or is it Spring?  I guess Spring is ok - as it wouldn't get a chance to enter again.)

I don't mind them choosing games that aren't out, I just don't understand how they chose Quantum break. Horizon Uncharted 4 and Scalebound look so much better. But hey, subjectivity right? 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Zappykins said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I don't mind them choosing games that aren't out, I just don't understand how they chose Quantum break. Horizon Uncharted 4 and Scalebound look so much better. But hey, subjectivity right? 

Well, it seems as if they didn't choose anything as a winner and that it was only fake but to talk about Quantum Break vs. as example Uncharted, maybe the faces look better in Uncharted or the textures of a car or whatever but Quantum Break with this changing environment while using the powers has clearly also some graphical stuff gams like Uncharted don't have and this does also cost processing power and is a part of the graphics. How much weight you give stuff like that is personal preference I guess. 

It's the same with super linear vs. open world games. A super linear game can look better but does this really mean that it is more impressive graphically? If a game is 10x more open and looks only 10% worse, then the open wolrd game is maybe much more impressive graphically but I don't think there is a formula which really tells us the 100% truth about "the best graphics"

crissindahouse said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Well, it seems as if they didn't choose anything as a winner and that it was only fake but to talk about Quantum Break vs. as example Uncharted, maybe the faces look better in Uncharted or the textures of a car or whatever but Quantum Break with this changing environment while using the powers has clearly also some graphical stuff gams like Uncharted don't have and this does also cost processing power and is a part of the graphics. How much weight you give stuff like that is personal preference I guess. 

It's the same with super linear vs. open world games. A super linear game can look better but does this really mean that it is more impressive graphically? If a game is 10x more open and looks only 10% worse, then the open wolrd game is maybe much more impressive graphically but I don't think there is a formula which really tells us the 100% truth about "the best graphics"

You're right if looking at uncharted/2/3 but uncharted 4 is basically open. Devs confirmed there's multiple different routes to take with jeep. Also not sure if you noticed but Unharted 4 foes have advanced destruction, if you watch the demo everything it moving and bouncing, if you hit something in a vehicle it breaks apart, much like in Arkham Knight. Actually just like Arkham Knight, but on the shooting parts everything is coming apart, your cover wont be cover for long after it gets damaged etc.

From the demo's I've seen Uncharted 4 is a lot more open than Quantum Break. Looks better + more open = how on earth did it not win? xD

Posted video incase you wanted to check many of the claims I made in my comment aha :)

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Large hub is different from open world.