By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MoHasanie said:
GamechaserBE said:

BC as an example and having stuff like the new dashboard coming up in a few weeks.

Wait, so you can't play BC games without it?? :O 

Preview members have access to the Beta version. It will be available for everyone in November.

Around the Network

Quantum Break is super pretty, but if they're allowing games that aren't out to win awards for best graphics, I fail to see how Uncharted 4 didn't get it. Scalebound looks better than Quantum Break, Scalebound is freaking gorgeous.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Oh, I had no idea! :( Now I really wish I signed up :/ .

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

ArchangelMadzz said:
Quantum Break is super pretty, but if they're allowing games that aren't out to win awards for best graphics, I fail to see how Uncharted 4 didn't get it. Scalebound looks better than Quantum Break, Scalebound is freaking gorgeous.

MS paid them! jk

I agree, its a bit strange to see them win 2 years in a row. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
kiop900 said:
The COD Beta post Major Nelson put up originally said the BO3 beta would be available to everyone with Gold starting on the 28th. So it looks like it'll be open to everyone like it was on PS4. Although that part of the post has since been deleted.

I thought you had to pre order the game to get access to the beta? 

Yeah it starts today for people that pre-ordered it (or if you got a beta code from someone who pre-ordered it). But on PS4 they opened it up to everyone after 2 days and it looks like they're going to do the same thing on X1 (starting on the 28th).

Around the Network

I don't see the Halo 5 bundle on Amazon UK. It's not listed there. Is it US exclusive?

I LOVE GIGGS said:
I don't see the Halo 5 bundle on Amazon UK. It's not listed there. Is it US exclusive?

GAME exlcusive in the UK  http://www.game.co.uk/en/limited-edition-halo-5-guardians-xbox-one-1tb-console-only-at-game-716771?pageSize=40&categoryIdentifier=737199&catGroupId=

ArchangelMadzz said:

Maybe because Sony wasn't at SIGGRAPH, that's all.

Despite QB stays a beautiful game, I can't find details on this award (if it exists) and the nominees.

Lauster said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Maybe because Sony wasn't at SIGGRAPH, that's all.

Despite QB stays a beautiful game, I can't find details on this award (if it exists) and the nominees.

Guerrilla Games were there for Horizon: Zero Dawn (to discuss their use of Volumetric Cloud tech) and Media Molecule for Dreams (talking about their use of brand new compute rendering, which uses an alternative to Polygons).

From Siggraph it just looks like there were only awards given to specific people for other things, no awards were given for any of these games, unless it's a secret, but that seems very unlikely.