By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Not sure how this was a leak with Halo getting a new trailer and Locke playable but well.

I try to guess a few more leaks from that list

Forza 6 will have weather effects (at least rain)
Gears will be shown and it will look great
Xbox One with 1TB will be announced
New controller with phone plug-in
Demonstration of cloud usage
Tomb Raider won't bet only in snow
Phil Spencer will have a shirt with a game charakter or label on it

Kudo Tsunoda will be on stage with some HoloLens

Around the Network
true_fan said:
Chris Hu said:
I guess I'm the only one on this site that is pretty hyped about Porsche returning to the Forza franchise.

http://www.purexbox.com/news/2015/06/forza_horizon_2_porsche_expansion_accidentally_leaked_by_microsoft

Super hyped FH2 is probably my favorite racing of all time tied with NFS underground.  Having Porsche is kind of a big deal especially if they launch with FM6.

Well I kinda thought it would happen eventually since I'm pretty sure there are a couple of racing Porsche's that currently have Forza adds on then.  Just like I kinda knew the 2014 VW Bettle GRC would end up in a Forza game eventually since the Rockstary sponsered car also had Forza adds on it as soon as it was revealed.

If Turn 10 will once again reveal a part of the cars like every week I will try to open a thread for it like I did with Forza 5 where I post the weekly reveals.

Versus_Evil said:
So guys its half a year already, what's everyone's game hall?

Retail

Borderlands Pre Sequel

Digital

We Are Doomed
Goat Sim
Shovel Knight
Witcher 3
Ori
TFTB
Life Is Strange
ODST

F2P

Neverwinter
FH2 F&F

GWG

IDARB
Massive Chalice

I still don't have a XBox One (nor a PS4), but so far, the best game I've played all year is Ori, which I got on Steam the minute it launched.

I've played that game 8 times already, and I will probably replay it at least as many times before the end of the generation. Best 20 bucks I've spent in a long time!

Not hyped for Fallout 4 personally, game looks good though. I didn't like Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas so I probably won't like 4 either.

Around the Network

Hey welcome to the Republic ReactiveLeek.

The Halo 5 is amazing leak is nice to read. I know it's kind of obvious (well we all hope it is) but it's just to gather a bit more hype for Microsoft's E3 presentation. I just hope they don't show only Locke (eventhough I like him a lot) and show a bit of Master Chief in action. Or let him be the star of the new trailer.

Versus_Evil said:
5 years in development, holy shit, it looks incredible and probably will be one if my favourite games ill ever play. But 5 years is ridiculous.

Yeah, so long you'd think they've been playing dead all this time.

The game sure does look gorgeous and the character animations are outstanding. Definitely one game I'm anticipating. By the time I finally get a XBO, the game will probably have come out. 

Versus_Evil said:
So guys its half a year already, what's everyone's game hall?

Retail

Dead Light

Resident Evil: Revelation 2

Battlefield: Hardline

State of Decay: Year of Survival Edition

Digital 

The Witcher 3

Residen Evil HD

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furios

Metro 2033 Redux

Metro Last Night Redux

Ori and the Blind Forest

Final Fantasy: Type-0 HD

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Residen Evil: Revelation (Xbox 360)

GWG

#IDARB

Rayman Legends

Child of Light

CastleStorm: Definitive Edition

The Witcher 2 (Xbox 360)

Gears of War: Judgement (Xbox 360)

Only game I regret buying is #IDARB. Yes, That bad of a game. Even though it is free, I regret downloading it.