By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
I think gears of war ultimate will sell over 3 million lifetime

3m is too much. Not even the MCC has sold that much. Maybe if they give it away free with every X1 during the holidays, then it could reach 3m.

I think 800k LT. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I think Gears will sell over 1mil this year, maybe 2mil lifetime. It's a very unique multiplayer experience with lots of hardcore fans. But then again, I don't follow sales data much so I could be way off. Halo MCC has probs sold over 3mil including digital sales.

MoHasanie said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

3m is too much. Not even the MCC has sold that much. Maybe if they give it away free with every X1 during the holidays, then it could reach 3m.

I think 800k LT. 

I thoughht we worked out that Halo MCC was around 4M last month when they announced Halo franchsie sold 65M. If not that high its definitely already past 3M.

I think a 2M maybe slighly more lifetime for Gears Ultimate as I feel it will still have legs going into next year and potentiall will be the go-to 500GB bundle.

For a long time I didn't even notice that there were main missions on my war map in Dragon Age. Now I am already at level 11 and just did a main mission that was recommended for level 4-7 characters. >.>
About 20 hours in currently.

Peggle 2 adds another 10 hours, making the 1 month of EA access well worth it so far.

Just finished the 1st mission of each Halo 1-4 because fuck logic.

Halo 4 still looks amazingly beautiful.

Around the Network

Daymn still no word of season 2 for D4... I know it sold terribly, but I still keep wishing Swery could work something out with MS to make it happen. I hate it when a good story is left untold :P It's not a game for everyone but it sure was something unique, loved it.

KiigelHeart said:

Daymn still no word of season 2 for D4... I know it sold terribly, but I still keep wishing Swery could work something out with MS to make it happen. I hate it when a good story is left untold :P It's not a game for everyone but it sure was something unique, loved it.

I think Swery confirmed his working on season 2 and he even showed an image of it.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

I also think it will sell 3 million lifetime, not sure why.....some are saying 800K lifetime :-p

Proud to be a Californian.

3m is too much. Remasters don't do that well. I'd say about 1.5m.

Ya mcc is probably at 3.5 million including digital. It's been bundled like crazy and I think vg has it under tracked a bit. Ms basically said halo games had sold 4 million from the day it came out till like a month ago. So assuming all the other games did a combined .5 million that leaves mcc at 3.5. I'm guessing ~5 million lifetime

I think gears will do about a million this year and maybe 1.75 lifetime. First of all gears has never been as popular as halo, secondly this remake isn't as extensive as halos was. Mcc had halo 5 beta as well. And lastly I think judgement tarnished the brand severely. I'd put gears 4 at about 4.25-5 million lifetime. Meanwhile the other gears games are around 6.5.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.