By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:
I watched a bull fight earlier this year *random info*

Lol, I've always wanted to watch one! How was it?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Just rebought a xbox 360, so I can replay : LOST ODYSSEY.
I love that game so much, its my all-time favorite jrpg ever.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
Just rebought a xbox 360, so I can replay : LOST ODYSSEY.
I love that game so much, its my all-time favorite jrpg ever.

I started replaying Eternal Sonata for the 5th time.

MoHasanie said:
Barozi said:
I watched a bull fight earlier this year *random info*

Lol, I've always wanted to watch one! How was it?

It was alright.I wouldn't watch one again since it was very repetitive. They are always doing the same moves in the same order, so you know what's going to happen next.There were 6 fights that evening. I watched 3 of them. Only the last bull fought back. The others seemed very tired.

shikamaru317 said:

seems like something everybody should do at least once for the experience, to cross it off their bucket list.

I wonder what else you have on you bucket list, seem like a strange thing to suggest.. Dog fights? Execution?

Around the Network

Launch Week Events with The Coalition for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

You have no idea how excited all of us at The Coalition are about Gears of War: Ultimate Edition! Join us on Twitch and Xbox Live to get in on the events we have on the docket for the week including livestreams, interviews, Q&As, prize giveaways, and more! 

FRIDAY, AUGUST 21ST at 2:00 PM PDT

Join us live on http://www.twitch.tv/GearsofWar for the Competitive Team Showcase Livestream previewing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition multiplayer gameplay. We'll also be doing some prize giveaways and some Q&A with the stream.

More details to come soon on teams!

SUNDAY, AUGUST 23RD AT 5:00 PM PDT

Join Rod Fergusson and special guest Tom Bissell as they play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition campaign co-op from The Coalition. There will be prize giveaways and memorable moments as Rod and Tom "takeover" the stream at http://www.twitch.tv/GearsofWar.

TUESDAY, AUGUST 25TH AT 3:00 PM PDT - LAUNCH DAY!

Join us at http://www.twitch.tv/GearsofWar for a day with the devs! The launch day stream will include:

• Play with the Devs! Execution and King of the Hill multiplayer play sessions with players from the community.
  • Interviews and Q&As with Coalition Staff
  • Art sessions to show off some art and go behind-the-scenes
  • Prize giveaways and more!

LAUNCH WEEK WEAPON SKIN - TUESDAY, AUGUST 25TH AT 12:01AM PDT to SUNDAY, AUGUST 30TH at 11:59 AM PDT!

In case simply playing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition wasn't enough - everyone who plays in the first week will be awarded Gold weapon skin!

Simply log-in and play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (campaign, multiplayer, etc -- just login to the game) to get your special weapon skin. Players will be awarded the skin throughout the week as well as up to one week after launch week.

Don't get me wrong, I just thought it's odd to suggest everyone should watch something so controversial. It's illegal in many countries and many people don't accept it. I'm all for traveling but there's lots of traditions in the world I want nothing to do with. Didn't mean to attack you in any way 😏 now back to topic..

I really like IGN's coverage of Scalebound so far. It'll be nice if they did something similar for ReCore.

Wow so I come back and it seems like people on this site are bashing Phil Spencer only because he is isn't saying what they want to hear lol.

EspadaGrim said:

Wow so I come back and it seems like people on this site are bashing Phil Spencer only because he is isn't saying what they want to hear lol.

Some people are losing there minds because of this LOL.

Proud to be a Californian.