By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Going to get rare replay today, and 4 more xbox one games.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Back with rare replay :).

MGS5 Ground Zeroes only 5GB. Nice. (not that I expected it to be enormously big...)

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
Going to get rare replay today, and 4 more xbox one games.

Which other games?? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

@mohasanie , witcher 3, elder scrolls online, batman, sleeping dogs definitive edition.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

damned level 10 in stamps (rare replay) without playing a game in the collection yet =p.

Ka-pi96 said:
GamechaserBE said:
damned level 10 in stamps (rare replay) without playing a game in the collection yet =p.

:o Have you already played all the 360 games or something? I had like 1 achievement in Viva Pinata going in so started at level 1

yes, some games I have all achievements already.

GamechaserBE said:

What's level 10? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
GamechaserBE said:

What's level 10? 

With achievements in games you unlock stamps in the collection. After a certain amount of stamps you go level up. How higher your level how more a Rare fan you are and you will unlock some videos about Rare.   'What is a good Rare game' 'Making of some Rare games'  'footage of games we didn't saw released' 'and music that was cut from Rare games'.

Barozi said:
MGS5 Ground Zeroes only 5GB. Nice. (not that I expected it to be enormously big...)

Just played it recently (bought it just before it was announced that it is going to be August GWG). Very disappointed! 

I'm worried about the actuall game.