By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Anybody else happy that Fallout 4 looks alot more colorful? I loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but they were both so brown and gray, lol. Artistically Fallout 4 looks alot better, but still post-apocalyptic.

Yes, it's the one positive I took from the trailer

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Anybody else happy that Fallout 4 looks alot more colorful? I loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but they were both so brown and gray, lol. Artistically Fallout 4 looks alot better, but still post-apocalyptic.

I was thinking about that exactly. The new direction has a more colorful palette but I'm not sure I want my character to wear so much blue.

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, not only are the buildings and stuff more colorful, but the lighting engine is greatly improved over Fallout 3 and New Vegas, which helps as well, there were some really pretty skies in that trailer.

That's the standard vault suit you start the game in. You find better armor quickly once you step out of the vault into the wasteland.

That should tell you about my knowledge of the games. I always wanted to play Fallout games but always ended up favoring games like Mass Effect.

By the way, I went past chapter 1 of Witcher 2 and I start to understant the appeal of this game. I might finish the game in the end. I understand that it's Geralth's story but usualy I prefer to chose what type of character I play with. No a big issue though.

crissindahouse said:
GamechaserBE said:

Some call it even an MC killer but it is missing that survival feeling of minecraft...Going cave hunting with friends finding a lot of nice stuff and then build is an great experience. In lego worlds you can copy paste and almost unlock everything in a few hours of playing..

Gaming is always been for me about reaching a certain goal that game sets me up or I make up myself, the hourse/Days playing to reach that goal is the fun. Like witcher 3 where I enjoy collecting the cards but if someone gave me all the cards from the start it would kill my fun in the game...

Just watched a video of someone playing it. They can still implement all this stuff, it's only early access after all and it's meant to be played by people to give feedback. If people say "I want a mode where I can't simply say "build this building""  then they can implement such a mode. That doesn't really look like a big problem if they will work long enough on it. 

I mean, look at the first version of Minecraft and what you can do now...

Yeah well I don't see it in their goal. You can indeed create stuff but sets are available from the start (and more probably will release) but their is no talk of survival elements, like cook/eat/Sleep/Grow etc.   

Minecraft was basically from the start survival minus the hunger aspect. 

Also we have an idea what they will show in the xbox E3 EPISODES 

Plenty of guest stars and industry heavy-hitters are booked for Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3, including Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, as well as representatives from 343 Industries (Halo 5: Guardians), Turn 10 Studios (Forza Motorsport 6), Crystal Dynamics (Rise of the Tomb Raider), and others. We’ll also be taking a look at the upcoming film “Terminator: Genisys”, and will debut a brand-new clip from the movie during one of our episodes.

Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3 will air on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday – June 15-17 – starting at 7 p.m. EDT / 4 p.m. PDT. You can stream it live on Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles, or on Xbox.com (on your desktop or mobile device). Each show will also have interactive experiences created just for fans watching live on Xbox One. 

Not sure why they want to talk about a movie in one of the episodes...

Around the Network

Bye bye Black Tusk is no more...

Black Tusk was a cool name, The Coalition is mad cool too though. Gears 4, developed by The Coalition.

Ok that ending was dope. SOLD!!!!

Although the name is nice...i think that pretty much confirms they will only be working on gears from here on out as opposed to any new ip.which is a shame , but still cool name.

As for the remedy rumours , you should check out my e3 prediction in slades e3 thread 😉