By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Trailer show more than I expected...A lot of in game material.

Around the Network

Awesome, I love Fallout! I'm a big fan of post-apocalyptic stuff and Fallout is a prime example for that

More of a reveal than I expected. Do they know they have an E3 conference scheduled?

Game looks unimpressive to me though

Edit: something doesn't seem to work

This looks good. Can't wait for this game. I think the game was in development for a long time already and using the old engine was more suitable for their pipeline. I too wish they would've waited a bit longer so they could use the new iD engine. I wouldn't be surprised if a 360/PS3 version was to be released later just because of this.

Around the Network

Assetto Corsa PS4/XBox One announcement teaser, coming in 2016

View on YouTube

Game looks good Hopefully MS has the Marketing rights for this and DOOM 4.

Assetto another one of those amazing Ocolus rift enabled games +D.

Also I don't like you guys are talking about Twisted pixel possible be an AAA game....If it is not an AAA game people will get dissapointed :s.

I really hope this will be a Q1 2016 release date end of 2015 is already to full for me will keep the hype rolling rather than stacking a bunch of games and having to choose the order to play them.

Why are so many people expecting a 2015 release date? Not just here but others as well, I didn't see anything to indicate it would be that soon or am I missing something?

GamechaserBE said:
Assetto another one of those amazing Ocolus rift enabled games +D.

Also I don't like you guys are talking about Twisted pixel possible be an AAA game....If it is not an AAA game people will get dissapointed :s.

Hardly our fault. If a guy working there says he's working on a AAA game, and it turns out they're not, that's on him. Not anyone relaying that information