By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

They definitely have to deliver on Game Pass announcements.
We only got two new X1 games thus far this month. We better see ~10 new games for November with some AAA stuff in the mix.

Last edited by Barozi - on 12 November 2019

Around the Network

There's currently 750€ worth of "content" added to Gears 5 in-game store. Along with XP boosts and iron packs you can use to re-roll daily objectives to make this battle pass grind easier. This is a full-priced AAA game ffs.

Is anyone actually excited that this might be the future of game pass titles? Halo Infinite included.

Ryuu96 said:

...Zhuge just spoiled it on his Twitter, can't link it without it embedding but I saw it, not cool.

For those who don't care about spoilers:

Spoiler!
The event will have solid 2020 release dates for XGS games like Bleeding Edge, Minecraft Dungeons and Wasteland 3. New IP from Obsidian and Rare. A shadow drop. Plus much more.

At least he didn't leaked details. That sort of leak is fine by me. It's when they leak trailers or important details that annoys me.

Damn, I thought for once Microsoft would make it to an event without any leaks because up until now it had been surprisingly quiet on that end, but it's always the day or final 24 hours beforehand when it happens lmao.

Spoiler!
Still, new Rare IP has me hyped! Wonder if it's gonna be another multiplayer thing or completely different.

I'd be satisfied with those announcements. Sounds like a good show.

Around the Network

Spoiler: https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-game-studios-ot6-im-back-to-rise.132019/page-348#post-26418154
Idk how to spoiler tag in mobile so just dont click the link if you dont want it spoiled.

Ryuu96 said:

...Zhuge just spoiled it on his Twitter, can't link it without it embedding but I saw it, not cool.

For those who don't care about spoilers:

Spoiler!
The event will have solid 2020 release dates for XGS games like Bleeding Edge, Minecraft Dungeons and Wasteland 3. New IP from Obsidian and Rare. A shadow drop. Plus much more.

Good show if true.

Spoiler!
Two new IP's so that leaves one more announcement from XGS. My guess is at least 1 studio acquisition for the last announcement. 

coolbeans said:
KiigelHeart said:
There's currently 750€ worth of "content" added to Gears 5 in-game store. Along with XP boosts and iron packs you can use to re-roll daily objectives to make this battle pass grind easier. This is a full-priced AAA game ffs.

Is anyone actually excited that this might be the future of game pass titles? Halo Infinite included.

Tbh it was sorta there before Game Pass titles.  Halo 5's REQ system had a similar structure, but with loot boxes.  

But this is something that doesn't bode well for Xbox's future.

True, but I don't think Halo 5 was this bad. You played whatever mode you wanted and got a decent amount of REQ points to buy packs. Also there was no time-limit to unlock stuff and you couldn't get duplicate customization items.

I'm ok with GaaS titles having mtx stuff but Gears 5 is just insulting. I hope it backfired badly so other titles won't do similar shit.

6 MS games launching next year before Scarlett. 2020 might end up being a really good year for Xbox One.

Another possible spoiler- https://twitter.com/VGC_News/status/1194669328244903936?s=19