By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think it will look something like this:

Confirmed Attendance So Far.

1. Rare (Sea of Thieves).
  2. Obsidian (Pillars of Eternity 2 console release date + confirmed day one Gamepass for X1/PC).
  3. Mojang (Minecraft Dungeons) 
  4. InXile (Wasteland 3) + Wasteland Remaster getting shadow dropped as it was recently still confirmed for this year
  5. Ninja Theory (Bleeding Edge). Open beta + release date
  6. Splash Damage/The Coallition (Gears tactics)
  7. Battletoads.+release date
  8. Halo MCC (Reach) I think this will get a release date before end of the year
  9. Flight Simulator.
  10. Age of Empires IV

New announcments:

1. New Ninja Theory Game

I have a bunch of thoughts for the last one but more so wildcard predictions I think the 11 above are close to guaranteed.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
It's a little odd they aren't taking Ori and the Will of the Wisps to X019 even just to be playable and not on Inside Xbox.

I totally forgot about Ori. When was the last time they showed it?

Ryuu96 said:

They're still only saying "Obsidian" instead of a game, I believe even more now that they're revealing something new.

This also casts doubt a new NT game will be revealed since it says bleeding edge. 

Can't wait till thursday :).

Is the X019 event going to be live streamed? If so, where can I watch it?

I want to see the exciting announcements.

Around the Network

Got Trials Rising (gold edition with season pass) recently for as low as €1.
I think it's not quite as good as Trials Fusion for a few reasons.
The tracks are still good but they suffer from a lack of inspiration compared to the predecessors. They played it safe for the most part.
On the plus side, there's a huge amount of (official) tracks in the game. Without counting, I would say it's more than in the base game of Trials Fusion. BUT since you're forced to play through nearly all of the easy tracks (of which there are a lot) to unlock the next selection, it will take a long time to get to tracks that are mildly challenging.
The loading times are frequent and insanely long. Hell they can be even longer than the time it takes to complete the track.
Ubisoft servers suck, the game will just freeze for half a minute in the track selection menu when it tries to reconnect to them.
The stadium tracks, which are a new type of "story" event are just boring. Terrible layout and just slow in general.

Still a great game, but definitely not the best in the series. 8/10

Just picked up MW and damn these games take up a ton of memory, I can’t imagine how much memory is going to be required for next gen.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 09 November 2019

Me waiting to pick up some games paid off got many for 25$ and under Sekiro, DMC V, Metro Exodus, Darksiders 3, MH Iceborne (this was 30$).

Was going to pick up Control as well but I think that the price will drop even lower next year.

Gotta say Voodoo Vince is a pretty good platformer. Never heard about it back in the OG Xbox days.
Sure, there are camera issues which isn't too surprising for a game at that time, but everything else holds up well.
No clue why this game isn't on Game Pass, but make sure to give it a try.

Barozi said:
Gotta say Voodoo Vince is a pretty good platformer. Never heard about it back in the OG Xbox days.
Sure, there are camera issues which isn't too surprising for a game at that time, but everything else holds up well.
No clue why this game isn't on Game Pass, but make sure to give it a try.

I played the remaster when it launched a few years ago. It has its issues but it's a solid game overall.