By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Anyone in the Alpha?

I am

Around the Network

Guys if you have any interest in Western RPGs, this week's deal's with gold make Dragon Age Inquisition and Mass Effect Andromeda a steal.

DA:I is objectively a fantastic game and thats the complete edition insanely cheap. ME:A is much, much better than gaming media gave it credit for, and again is a steal given its now had a tonne of updates.

Got to support those single player games - hopefully EA lets Bioware go back to making titles like this instead of trash like Anthem.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Guys if you have any interest in Western RPGs, this week's deal's with gold make Dragon Age Inquisition and Mass Effect Andromeda a steal.

DA:I is objectively a fantastic game and thats the complete edition insanely cheap. ME:A is much, much better than gaming media gave it credit for, and again is a steal given its now had a tonne of updates.

Got to support those single player games - hopefully EA lets Bioware go back to making titles like this instead of trash like Anthem.

ME: Andromeda is worth playing and can be bought really cheap nowadays, it’s a solid game and it’s a shame that the story may never be completed.

One piece pirate warriors 4 got announced with xbox youtube trailer. It is interesting because this will be the first One Piece warriors game on xbox.

The year's already half over. What games have you finished thus far?

Here are mine (the not so shitty games are bolded):

Access Denied
Ark Survival Evolved
Assassin's Creed Origins
Azkend 2
Batman Arkham City Remastered
Batman Arkham Knight
Bounce Rescue
Crackdown 3
Daggerhood
Dandara
Deployment
FullBlast
Gears of War 4
Gnomes Garden 3
Guacamelee 2
Headlander
Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice
Heroes Trials
InnerSpace
Jump, Step, Step
Knee Deep
Little Nightmares
MechaNika
Midnight Deluxe
Monopoly Plus
Mortal Kombat X
Old Man's Journey
Override Mech City Brawl
Planet of the Eyes
Planet RIX-13
Pumped BMX Pro
Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX
Shadow Complex Remastered
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Snooker Nation Championship
SOMA
Spencer
SteamWorld Dig 2
Storm Boy
Super Destronaut DX
Superhot
The Evil Within 2
The Mooseman
The Walking Dead A New Frontier
Thief of Thieves
Unravel Two
Wargroove
What Remains of Edith Finch
World Enduro Rally

About to finish:

Spyro 1
Bridge Constructor Portal

Around the Network

Installed Horizon 4 on my PC through GamePass and booted it up this morning. It's incredible to load it up and see all of my Xbone progress transferred over seamlessly. And it auto set to Ultra, that was nice, I didn't think my PC was that capable but apparently so. I gotta say though, there's too much shit to do in Horizon 4. I almost don't even want to bother because it seems like you never make a dent. I'd love a streamlined, traditional racer set in the Horizon universe.

Also check out Slay the Spire if you have GP on PC. It's great. And what the fuck is this Bleeding Edge stuff, I haven't gotten any invites :(

Barozi said:

Red Dead Redemption 2

Crackdown 3

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Vampyr

Prey

Metro: Exodus

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Sea of Thieves - all Tall Tales

About to finish: SOMA, What Remains of Edith Finch, Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham

That's about it. 

Barozi said:

Due to how busy I'm with my growing business and my usual work at the company, I didn't play as much as I like. Also, most of my playing time this year went to NBA 2K19. 

Games I finished this year:

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

Valkyrie Chronicles 4

I guess thats it! 

I'm playing RE2, FFXII and Onimusha right now. Love all of them. Wished Onimusha was a proper remake though. 

KiigelHeart said:
Barozi said:

Red Dead Redemption 2

Crackdown 3

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Vampyr

Prey

Metro: Exodus

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Sea of Thieves - all Tall Tales

About to finish: SOMA, What Remains of Edith Finch, Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham

That's about it. 

Some quality games in there. I was tempted to buy RDR2 when I saw it on sale for €29 since it will never join Game Pass, but I decided against it. Too many games to play already. It would take me dozens of hours to finish it and I'd rather try to finish some Game Pass games before they leave. Finished Dandara and got some achievements in Aftercharge. Then I'm going to play the episodes of Hitman that weren't given out for free and then I'm good.

I've finished all the current episodes of Life is Strange 2 if that counts.