By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My take on the show is pretty much what I expected. We are in the inbetween new console and new games to showcase the power of the new consoles. I did not expect Fable because that would be a great game to show next E3 along with gameplay for Halo Infinite, drop the console specs ect. One thing they seem to toute is performance for the new console and I am pretty much in line with that. Graphical fidelity will be there but butter smooth gameplay on older and newer games would be even better.

I did wanted to hear more about XCloud since you can setup your console as a server which would be great if it then can stream any game I have to any device I own. I wanted more clarification on that.

As a whole I thought it was a solid conference which was in line with what I expected. Nothing major reported and the games I was still going to get coming in the next year are still the games I am going to get.

Around the Network

Wait a sec is Blair Witch an actual exclusive or first on Xbox?

Best MS E3 this gen and up there with Nintendo E3 2014 (my fav E3).

jason1637 said:

It’s not better than last year imo, Gears had a better trailer and Sekiro, DMC V and Cyberpunk gameplay was not topped today.

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
jason1637 said:

It’s not better than last year imo, Gears had a better trailer and Sekiro, DMC V and Cyberpunk gameplay was not topped today.

Last year was good but this year I enjoyed more. Sekiro and DMC V are games im not into so they did nothing for me last year. Gears did have a better showing last year but the beta is in a month.

I really enjoyed this E3 because of all the games MS showed that are coming to gamepass. I'll be playing way more games than I probably would have now due to gamepass. 

Barkley said:
jason1637 said:

This whole thing rubs me the wrong way as an Xbox player. I have to pay to play online while PC gamers don't for MS games and mow i'll be paying double for gamepass compared to them.

Now I'm confused. Because on the e3 stage they showed it being $9.99 for PC.

But it's definitely not that price atm. They're going to make a lot of people angry if it suddenly price hikes after all the news sites have reported it's only $6. Purchased it already and it was £1 for my first month and then £3.99/mo afterwards which is definitely $6 not $10.

I just read the website and it actually says £3.99 a month during Beta. SO looks like it will eventually be the same price as the console Game Pass.

I’m know that I’m posting a lot here but there is one thing that I need to say, Phil need to stop with the whole statistics thing saying 14 1st party games and showing 60 games on stage to hype up the conference it’s about quality not quantity.

WOW that is a lot of money just for one game, it probably cost them more than entire budget for Hellblade or Bleeding Edge.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chris_Dring/status/1137829017594105856