By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DeusXmachina said:
EspadaGrim said:
Also looks like Klobrille was right when he said to expect only one or none studios.

Double Fine was never even hinted at right? At this point I only trust him when it comes to acquisitions.

Matt at Resetera said that MS is creating a new studio for AoE

https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-game-studios-ot5-the-cult-of-phil-in-the-age-of-booty-a-case-study.116768/page-204#post-21634822

They need and RTS studio, but it being mainly PC focused does nothing for me. It’s still better than buying Relic imo.

Around the Network

I will still get SW: Fallen Order but the gameplay and graphics did not impress me very much, I don’t know how to describe it but it looks “safe”.

Bad conference, 5/10.

Way to the Woods, that deer game looks like an absolute gem.

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
Way to the Woods, that deer game looks like an absolute gem.

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that, Also I'm interested in seeing more of Spiritfarer.

jason1637 said:
WoodenPints said:

GamePass PC stuff.

Spoiler!

The PC GamePass list is up also and it looks damn good. - https://gg.deals/no/blog/full-list-of-xbox-game-pass-for-pc/

It's also listes as £1/$1 for the first month and the actual monthly cost is crazy good and cheaper than console GamePass at £3.99/$4.99.

I'd also say this is a great sign for the new Xbox PC store as a lot of the games are launching into it today with some pretty big games and publishers doing so and if the re-design is good then MS could have a decent offering for PC gamers and potential for some big subs/sales.

This whole thing rubs me the wrong way as an Xbox player. I have to pay to play online while PC gamers don't for MS games and mow i'll be paying double for gamepass compared to them.

Now I'm confused. Because on the e3 stage they showed it being $9.99 for PC.

But it's definitely not that price atm. They're going to make a lot of people angry if it suddenly price hikes after all the news sites have reported it's only $6. Purchased it already and it was £1 for my first month and then £3.99/mo afterwards which is definitely $6 not $10.

Chris Hu said:
Bought NBA 2K19 for $2.99 was too cheap not to buy it at that price it was worth getting it for the all time teams alone plus the overall presentation and commentary in the game is outstanding the gameplay is pretty good also. Its also that cheap on PS4 if already would have a external HDD I wold have probably bought it on the PS4. Probably going to buy FFIX before the E3 sale is over nothing else really caught my eye.

lol, I say that price and pulled the trigger as well.  

I honestly thought that Battletoads looks meh, doesn’t mean that it won’t be fun though I feel that it’s a little overhyped just due to the name.

I think that Klobrille hinted that Playful is working on a Rare IP, so that is something to look forward too.

Ryuu96 said:

With the addition of Double Fine, there will be a total of 15 unique, standalone studios that comprise Xbox Game Studios, including our newly-created Age of Empires studio headed by Shannon Loftis and our Publishing group headed by Peter Wyse. We are committing more resources and dedicated leadership to the Age of Empires franchise to ensure that its legacy on PC continues in service of the passionate community of faithful fans.

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/09/double-fine-productions-joins-xbox-game-studios/#dRbzV9Ba6gl6rqz8.99

The Age of Empires studio has been confirmed, strange they didn't do that in the show, I hope that name is temporary and I hope they don't only focus on Age of Empires when they have 2 other RTS series (Halo Wars & Rise of Nations). Is it just me or does that wording suggest that Shannon Loftis is stepping down to lead the Age of Empires studio and Peter Wyse is taking over her role as Head of Xbox Game Publishing?

XGP needs to step up their game for next gen, MS will have to rely on them to fill in game pass. It really shouldn’t be that hard to secure Indies, but AAA is another thing that is still important.