By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Was able to to trade my Division 2 digital code for Shadow of the Tomb Raider and RDR2, pretty good value for me personally.

Around the Network

I was watching the EGX pannel for SoT and Joe said the gamepass to sales are like 50/50. iirc SoT announced 5m a few months back so probably over 2.5m sold.

It took me a while but I saw through all of my receipts and figured out my total spending on Xbox since I got my Xbox One in July 2015.

Total amount: 2857€
Hardware: 769€ (2 consoles, Kinect, PSU, wheel)
Games and services: 2088€
average spending per month: 63.50€

Includes: 360 games, games exclusively for my wife
Does not include: gifts (2nd controller, various games), 2nd 360 console (bought it used but don't quite remember when), anything I bought cash and don't have the receipt anymore (can't be much), money I got from games I have sold.

Hopefully at least one of those games is single player.

shikamaru317 said:
I really hope MS has a studio working on a Perfect Dark reboot, Ken Lobb teased one for release in 2020 awhile back (the year the original Perfect Dark was set in), and Klobrille found API tags for it back in early 2018 (nearly 3 years before Holiday 2020, when the game would likely release if they are aiming for 2020).

I would just want MS to give Perfect Dark to the right studio, it has the potential to be a Pillar IP if rebooted the right way. Best case scenario is that the Coalition has a second team fully working on the game instead of the rumors that they are assisting in it’s development.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Leocarian - Owner of Gaming Instincts: Verified

Rare I has multiple new IPs going on as we speak. At least 2 as of I know today.

As for old Rare IPs. I have good relations with Rare. From what I understood with my previous conversation I had with them and talks, older IPs would be handled by different studios if something was to be made or rebooted. A good example of that is last year's announced Battletoads. A game that's supervised by Rare but NOT developed by Rare.

But as a company themselves, they want to strictly focus on new things.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-game-studios-ot4-when-everyone-plays-we-all-win.94058/post-19624725

Shinobi hinted at this a while back, it is good to hear that Rare has 2 projects and is staying busy. I would like for these projects to be more traditional games and not MP focused, I would even be happy with games with the same scale as Recore, We Happy Few or The Outer Worlds.

I really hope that we get a Kameo reboot with the same concept as the cancelled Kameo 2, Ninja Theory or Obsidian would be good studios to tackle the project if they would like to it be developed by a 1st party Studio. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JLPcUvb_BaE

Has anyone played technomancer? It seems interesting. Could scratch my RPG itch for the moment too.

ironmanDX said:
Has anyone played technomancer? It seems interesting. Could scratch my RPG itch for the moment too.

I have it but have yet to beat it due to no time, it’s made by Spyders who are a small team comparable to Piranha Bytes the makers of Risen, Gothic, Elex.

So if you are familiar with them you might enjoy Syders games.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 09 April 2019

ironmanDX said:

Only the very beginning. Seemed decent but I heard it's a really hard game. It's recommended to start on the lowest difficulty AFAIR.

The art looks good. Hoping we get a Fable tease at E3.