By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ironmanDX said:
I think Xbox Empir3.

Or the xbot factory.

What's everyone playing atm?

Still working through Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Going to start Vampyr after finishing it.

Sea of Thieves, GoW4 & PES2019 for online gaming. Also playing FH4 every now and then.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
I think Xbox Empir3.

Or the xbot factory.

TBH absolutely nothing.

I finished The Evil Within 2 on Sunday and since then I have no clue what to play next. I'm not really in the mood for anything.
Tried installing Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite but that thing needs almost 70GB and I'm just a few GBs short. I expected it to be somewhere between 20GB and 30GB...

Last edited by Barozi - on 02 April 2019

KiigelHeart said:
ironmanDX said:
I think Xbox Empir3.

Or the xbot factory.

Still working through Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Going to start Vampyr after finishing it.

Sea of Thieves, GoW4 & PES2019 for online gaming. Also playing FH4 every now and then.

I have to get back on FH4 too. There's a batch of new achievements. Some are bugged to pop despite not fulfilling their requirements, others don't pop at all last I played.

Playing Apex atm, really considering getting Sekiro. I really enjoyed the challenge of ashen.

Barozi said:
ironmanDX said:
I think Xbox Empir3.

Or the xbot factory.

TBH absolutely nothing.

I finished The Evil Within 2 on Sunday and since then I have no clue what to play next. I'm not really in the mood for anything.
Tried installing Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite but that thing needs almost 70GB and I'm just a few GBs short. I expected it to be somewhere between 20GB and 30GB...

70 gigs is insane for a game like that.

I voted 3 new studios in 2019, 4 seems like a stretch but it would be cool. They currents have 12, I don’t count Global Publishing as a studio.

Around the Network

I haven't been playing much. I'm waiting for the SoT mega update so I've been hopping from Apex Legends an BO4.

Edge of Eternity hasn’t come out for Xbox yet right?

ironmanDX said:
KiigelHeart said:

I have to get back on FH4 too. There's a batch of new achievements. Some are bugged to pop despite not fulfilling their requirements, others don't pop at all last I played.

Playing Apex atm, really considering getting Sekiro. I really enjoyed the challenge of ashen.

Same thing happen when I played FH4, achievements unlocked despite not actually doing them.

I also been playing Apex, in fact just yesterday aside from 3 or 4 hours I have been playing that all day and stop around midnight.

Proud to be a Californian.

Shinobi is Hyping up Xbox E3 https://mobile.twitter.com/shinobi602/status/1112784008008622080

I’m hoping for at least one Megaton announcement, with Gears and Halo being there it’s already guaranteed to be a good show.

So Ubisoft have now Remastered AC3 that also includes AC Liberation, idk why they are holding off on a AC1 remake. It’s the only one that doesn’t hold up especially gameplay wise and Altair is one the most popular characters.