By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

After playing Hellblade I gotta say, Ninja Theory might be my answer in the poll now.

Around the Network
iceland said:
After playing Hellblade I gotta say, Ninja Theory might be my answer in the poll now.

I've been playing it and i find it decent. The story telling through the voices is pretty cool and the combat is nice but the puzzles are boring and it feels like a walking simulator a lot of the time.

DeusXmachina said:
I finally bought a Xbox One X. 330 euros from Amazon France.

Enjoy! Games look beautiful!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
DeusXmachina said:
I finally bought a Xbox One X. 330 euros from Amazon France.

Enjoy! Games look beautiful!

Been playing Final Fantasy XV right now and yes, looks absolutely stunning.

new surprise addition to Game Pass:

Around the Network
Barozi said:
new surprise addition to Game Pass:

Gamepas keeps delivering.

Regret buying both LiS and Before the storm a month ago lol Great games though :) can't wait till all of LiS2 is released.

Help me choose a game from these two:
- Batman: Return to Arkham (Never played the batman games, but heard great things about them. I assume this is the best way to jump in)
- Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition (Broke our boycott against EA earlier in the year with Burnout remastered, and I've heard great things about TF2 as well, especially about the campaign)

I mean, I'm eventually gonna both of these but only one for now, which one is best? Titanfall is $13 CAD while Batman is $9.90 CAD.

Last edited by flashfire926 - on 29 December 2018

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:

Help me choose a game from these two:
- Batman: Return to Arkham (Never played the batman games, but heard great things about them. I assume this is the best way to jump in)
- Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition (Broke our boycott against EA earlier in the year with Burnout remastered, and I've heard great things about TF2 as well, especially about the campaign)

I mean, I'm eventually gonna both of these but only one for now, which one is best? Titanfall is $13 CAD while Batman is $9.90 CAD.

Titanfall 2 because it has a MP, and a decent SP campaign.

Titanfall 2 single player campaign is a masterpiece. Best shooter this generation without a doubt in my opinion.