By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Dude Forza Horizon 4 is amazing. Also the game already has over 11.5k reviews which is pretty crazy even for a gamepass game. I expect 3-4m player announcement by the end of the week and im sure the game is selling really well.

Forza Horizon on Xbox One X looks and plays insanely good.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Downloading horizon 4. I have adsl2. So..... 6 megabits a second. It's torture.

They'll eventually do a pre-download for Gamepass games. I just wish it was now!

starcraft said:

The first Horizon? The first one is still my favorite one followed by the third then the second. Horizon 4 might end up being my first or second favorite Horizon.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
starcraft said:

The first Horizon? The first one is still my favorite one followed by the third then the second. Horizon 4 might end up being my first or second favorite Horizon.

Sorry I meant FH4! Mind you I played the original back in the day and it was great fun!

Still haven't played 3 - my bro owns it so I will borrow it soon. Being an Australian I really should get around to it...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
jason1637 said:

Sorry I meant FH4! Mind you I played the original back in the day and it was great fun!

Still haven't played 3 - my bro owns it so I will borrow it soon. Being an Australian I really should get around to it...

Now you have an X you get to play it in glorious 4k! I've been to a few places in the game, it's quite true to the locations... For the most part.

I'm genuinely excited to play FH4, which isn't something I say about racing games. My download is almost done. I'll play some of it tomorrow before I go to work.

jason1637 said:

Dude Forza Horizon 4 is amazing. Also the game already has over 11.5k reviews which is pretty crazy even for a gamepass game. I expect 3-4m player announcement by the end of the week and im sure the game is selling really well.

Actually before the Standard edition/Gamepass access started the Ultimate Edition had 44k reviews in the USA and 22k in the UK with over 100k WW combined but for some reason when the early access of the Ultimate edition finished a new version of the Ultimate Edition appeared on the store replacing it and loosing all them reviews. Also each of the 3 versions have their own separate reviews, Standard, Deluxe and Ultimate.

So I tested both the quality and the performance mode in FH4 and I think I stick with quality mode.
The lower resolution is quite noticeable on my 70" screen. Also the dynamic shadows caused by the headlights in night races are too awesome to miss out on.
https://youtu.be/oIDKRSl11dY?t=12m52s