By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
EspadaGrim said:
I hope that The Last Remnant Remastered isn't a PS4 console exclusive, I still own the 360 version but have yet to finish it but I would buy the remastered version if it's a reasonable price.
This is very odd choice for SE to remaster though I hope that they do Nier next.

It's Square Enix so i wouldn't keep my hopes up.

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
500,000 gamerscore is pretty amazing. It has taken me around 9 years to hit 140,000 :P

Well I had two more years to achieve it
Pretty much exactly 11 years since I got my first 360.

Also I only achieved 175.000G in my first 8 years (360/Games for Windows Live).
After that 288.000G on Xbox One and the rest on 360/Windows 10 games I played after July 2015.

Some more of my in-game Xbox One X captures.
Best enjoyed in full screen.

Battlefield 1:

For Honor:

Snake Pass:

Star Wars Battlefront II:

The Division:

shikamaru317 said:

I must say it was a pretty dick move by Square. Delisting the PC and Xbox 360 versions of The Last Remnant, then making the remaster PS4 exclusive. Square has been the worst major JP publisher all gen when it comes to XB1 support, and while the others continue to get better, Square continues to get worse. 

It's honestly quite sad especially considering that this gen you are actually seeing that JP publishers giving more support by releasing their games on PC in the west but ignoring XB1. Some people here think that getting JP games isn't important but this isn't last gen where I would agree that most games were niche but times have changed, Japanese developers are catching up to the west when it comes to AAA development investment and you are starting to see more high quality or big budget projects coming out but not targeting Xbox even for just a western release.

I would also agree with you on Square Enix being the worse especially when you consider that they are one of the biggest Publishers in the world and not just Japan.

Barozi said:

Some more of my in-game Xbox One X captures.
Best enjoyed in full screen.

Battlefield 1:

For Honor:

Snake Pass:

Star Wars Battlefront II:

The Division:

I think people forget how powerful the One X is - these photos just made me want one so badly.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned on here or not, but Battlefield 1 is $6 and the premium pass is free. I just bought it. A serious steal even if you only want to play the single player.

dx11332sega said:

What games do you guys recommend? I like buy most games on Xbox 

Depends on what u already own.

Forza Horizon demo is really good. My favorite season in it is Spring.

Ryuu96 said:

Surprised but still no KH 1 & 2.

Will definitely buy a ton of those Final Fantasy games as I've only ever played FF1, a bit of FF2, bit of FFX, FFXIII, FFXIII-2 and about a third of Lightning Returns FFXIII. SO there's a lot to catch up.

Last edited by Barozi - on 15 September 2018