By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wish Microsoft will announce later this year that starting on 2019, development for Xbox One S will not be mandatory anymore . It is impossible that publshers will leave the install base of the S and focus on the X but just to let the people know that buy the S that it will not be supported soon.

I want Halo and Forza to focus on the X and next box.

Around the Network

I am back bitches! Yes, apologies for the lack of activity recently, I've been having lots of life and PC issues keeping me busy and my ol' lappy went kaput around a month ago, so I had to replace it with a Dell, which I thought would be fantastic, if it wasn't sent with a mountainload of bugs that made transferring my stuff to the computer a real pain in the neck.

But I didn't miss E3, which Xbox clearly wrong and all I am going to say right now is...

Xbox Vesperia is best Vesperia!

I LOVE GIGGS said:
I wish Microsoft will announce later this year that starting on 2019, development for Xbox One S will not be mandatory anymore . It is impossible that publshers will leave the install base of the S and focus on the X but just to let the people know that buy the S that it will not be supported soon.

Yeah. Wouldn't get your hopes up there.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I LOVE GIGGS said:

This would definitely be a bad idea. It needs to be done but more so to the original Xbox. Then you still can't. They could've tried to pull a WiiU but MS would've been killed and the X isn't strong enough for a new generation.  

Nice, I really like the grouping feature.

Around the Network

Grouping is one of my favorite new features. Better than Pins imo.

50$ for Tales of Vesperia: DE?!? are they crazy even at 30$ it's a stretch.

I LOVE GIGGS said:

As an owner of an X1S, I hope not. It should be kept going until at least the end end of 2019. Just don't feel like shelling $600 cad at an incremental upgrade.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

shikamaru317 said:

Xbox Live subs are discounted on Microsoft Rewards right now guys. Just got 12 months for 24,000 credits, it usually costs 30,000. That's roughly $24 worth of points for a 12 Month Gold Sub that costs $60 if you pay for it normally.

Yep. I just went on there and got 3 months for a discount. Going to let everyone know but I'm late. 

I spent an hour and a half playing Nier: Automata, which started great by the way, and went to check who from my friends list played it. I was surprised to see that three other than me played it. The two who spent more time are Tiago and Jaywood. Brought back some nice memories.

Tiago spent more than a day playing it already. This year must have been the best for him for a long time. Although it is quite late, but happy to see that Phil proves him wrong.