By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:
Dishonored 2, Final Fantasy XV and Mafia 3 seem to have gotten their Xbox One X patch.

Judging by the previous games, those updates will likely be over 100GB. Without any of the 4k assets.....

FFXV is 7.91GB, Dishonoured 2 is 2GB, Wolfenstein II got a 5.5GB also, Not see anything on mafia size.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Barozi said:
Dishonored 2, Final Fantasy XV and Mafia 3 seem to have gotten their Xbox One X patch.

Judging by the previous games, those updates will likely be over 100GB. Without any of the 4k assets.....

FFXV is 7.91GB, Dishonoured 2 is 2GB, Wolfenstein II got a 5.5GB also, Not see anything on mafia size.

Indeed. Mafia 3 finished downloading while I was playing, so it can't be too big.

Considering Rise of the Tomb Raider was basically the size of the full game (20GB), Quantum Break with 40GB and Halo Wars with over 20GB from what I recall. Not too much.

If they do open new studios i hope that at least one of them will focus on single player games.

shikamaru317 said:

I have no words...........

No way, except the Xbox line dies out.

Or maybe Phil's gone nuts.

In case someone is interested:
Okami HD physical pre order is only £15 / 18€ (shipping costs included). That's already over 40% off lol.
https://www.base.com/buy/product/okami-hd-xbox-one/dgc-okhdx1.htm

I'm not the biggest fan from the videos I've seen. Will maybe pick it up for under 10€.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Okami HD physical pre order is only £15 / 18€ (shipping costs included). That's already over 40% off lol.

I'm not the biggest fan from the videos I've seen. Will maybe pick it up for under 10€.

nice, thanks for that.

shikamaru317 said:

Microsoft May Bring First-Party Franchises to PlayStation in the Future

I highly doubt Spencer meant that MS games will come to PS. The entire article looks like a a huge clickbait.

I'd be surprised if Phil said "We might publish our first party games on PS4" just as their Xbox One X is launching, That would be the biggest way he could kill the hype that as been building around the launch of the X so I'm more inclined if something like that were to happen it would be MS publishing multiplat games across other consoles such as if they kept the PUBG rights and if it goes to other consoles or maybe like the Sony Music publishing games on Switch would make sense.

WoodenPints said:

Ah thats a shame did you only just find out you missed the day one shipment or had you know for a while now as just finding out now would be a little dissapointing :(

I think my X should be arriving tomorrow as I was charged at the weekend and have a tracking code but it's not live on the courriers site yet until they recieve it but I might not actually be in tomorrow to take the delivery depending on when it arrives so I might have to reschedule it if thats the case to Friday or Saturday which would be a shame :)

Just found out about it, I wasn't paying enough attention when I pre-ordered heh. I just looked at the release date. Well, I don't even have a 4k television yet and now I have time to download all the updates. I was looking forward to playing Gears campaign in 60fps though :P

I'm pretty hyped about the X now! Everything I've seen about it looks impres... oh wait sorry.. I mean, there's no gaemz to play I feel sorry for every xbot and myself!

Barozi said:

Okami is one of my favourite games. Except for the first cutscenes that take some time and I don't really care but when you start playing it you find a game that is amazing. It is one of those games where it is hard to find people who disliked it.

As long as MS has their own consoles they won't bring their games to PS. If they won't have a next Xbox but still work on games, they will bring the games to PS. I think it's as simple as that.