By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
WoodenPints said:
Damn it's quiet lately in here :(

So has anyone grabbed anything of this weeks gold deals or Shocktober offers? I finally picked up Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse edition for £10 since I Quite enjoyed Dead Rising 4 and it was my first forage into the series. I'm also thinking of grabbing The Evil Within digital bundle witch includes all the DLC also and the base game for a good price as well.

I may buy a couple more before it ends Claire and Don't Knock Twice are games I've been looking at for a while and are currently at very good prices :)

Yeah a few things actually and I'm still thinking about some other stuff.

Bought Goosebumps, Outlast DLC and The Park. I was about to buy DmC but then checked the used market and got a physical copy for 8€.
Still thinking about getting the Digerati Horror Bundle, RE4 and RE5.

Though I'm not a real fan of RE4 and while I enjoyed RE5 a lot, I don't see myself playing through it again....
Doubt they are getting much cheaper though.

Around the Network

Deal of the century right here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/granny-theft-auto/9pk9r7dvg58j

Almost free....almost.

Barozi said:
WoodenPints said:
Damn it's quiet lately in here :(

So has anyone grabbed anything of this weeks gold deals or Shocktober offers? I finally picked up Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse edition for £10 since I Quite enjoyed Dead Rising 4 and it was my first forage into the series. I'm also thinking of grabbing The Evil Within digital bundle witch includes all the DLC also and the base game for a good price as well.

I may buy a couple more before it ends Claire and Don't Knock Twice are games I've been looking at for a while and are currently at very good prices :)

Bought Goosebumps, Outlast DLC and The Park. I was about to buy DmC but then checked the used market and got a physical copy for 8€.

Though I'm not a real fan of RE4 and while I enjoyed RE5 a lot, I don't see myself playing through it again....

I do also sometimes see games on sale and think "Damn these are never getting cheaper than this" and I buy them to play sometime in the distant future :) Wolfenstein Old blood/New Order and both Metro games come to mind and I prob should get on with them :)

Also how was The Park?  Looked interesting enough to grab on sale and it's  basically a free 1000 GS :)

Barozi said:

Almost free....almost.

3p is a bargain :P Shame that you can't seem to gift it or I would of bought all the Xbox Empire a copy to enjoy.

WoodenPints said:
Barozi said:

I do also sometimes see games on sale and think "Damn these are never getting cheaper than this" and I buy them to play sometime in the distant future :) Wolfenstein Old blood/New Order and both Metro games come to mind and I prob should get on with them :)

Also how was The Park?  Looked interesting enough to grab on sale and it's  basically a free 1000 GS :)

Barozi said:

Almost free....almost.

3p is a bargain :P Shame that you can't seem to gift it or I would of bought all the Xbox Empire a copy to enjoy.

It's certainly one of the quickest 1000G you could find.

I wouldn't say it's the worst game on the console but I wouldn't call it decent either. It's not really creepy, but at least has some production values behind it. Extremely short though. It's a pure walking simulator btw. in which you can't fail.

The Park was short and there was nothing original about the story. It was something a teenager would write. Easy 1000G though.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Maria the Witch - October 31

In this casual side-scroller, play as Maria, an amateur witch, as she works to deliver mail all over the world (while practicing her broom riding skills). Travel through a wide range of magical worlds, collect a variety of items, and do battle with numerous adorable enemies.

Hayao Miyazaki spotted! 

Didn't realize they were remastering the Zoo Tycoon, Disneyland Adventures and Disney/Pixar Adventure games :)

Yesterday, I saw an ad for preordering iPhone X on my favourite retailer. The ad says that you can pre order online an pay at the store. I thought about doing this buf or Scorpio so I can use the $400 dollar voucher. I found out that Scorpio edition is sold out. Went to check the second buggeat retailer and it's sold out as well. As much as I was disappointed for not being able to get one, I was pleasantly surprised! Xbox is dead here. Never expect them to run out of units regardless of how small the shipment might be.

WoodenPints said:

Didn't realize they were remastering the Zoo Tycoon, Disneyland Adventures and Disney/Pixar Adventure games :)

Yea who gives a shit right? Redirect all that effort into new ideas for games. Not that indie shit. I swear the creative video game minds are lacking at MS. 

That is seemingly likely to be the case now as I can't see them tweeting about "Exciting" news due for PUBG been anything other than a launch date.

PGW is 1-5 November so I wonder which aproach we will see them do either announce a date a few days away that it's coming to early access on 7th along with X1X seems like somethign they could do or announce a date further away late November/early December. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing more news about PUBG :)