By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
TheSting said:
Can you download the 4k assets individually? If so, how?

I don't think so, everything I'm reading seems to enable "Download 4K Game Content" and 'Automatic Downloads' but the description for enabling 4K Assets says it's automatic anyway.

I wonder if you could just enable "Download 4K Game Content" but disable "Keep my Games & Apps Up to Date" then download the updates manually like you currently can but you won't know if it's the 4K Update or not until it's downloaded.

This is going to fill my damn HD. Shit mane

Around the Network

Only 1 hour? And since it's the trial it's probably a huge download as well. Nah I pass.

Come on Phil, make Sunset Overdrive 2 happen!

Ryuu96 said:

So, MS doesn't own an IP? Bad for them.

Can someone answer for me this. If I get the x and put it in one room, while moving my S to another can I be signed into one and my family be online on the other(without paying more) at the same time? A followup question is if yes can I do the above while doing the my home Xbox cheat to share games with my cousin across the country?

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

So, MS doesn't own an IP? Bad for them.

Nope, Insomniac specifically looked for a publisher that would let them keep the IP and MS was the only one that would let Insomniac keep it. 

Pisses me off that Phil hasn't funded a sequel still after 3 years. I know it wasn't a huge success, but it did ok. MS can't keep trying new IP's then giving up when they aren't huge successes right away. You have to build up a fanbase for a series slowly and get the budget just right for the size of that fanbase. So far this gen MS has yet to create a permanent franchise to go alongside the aging Halo and Gears, and Forza, it's starting to get annoying.

I doubt it will change though. I think it is pretty clear that MS jumped aboard the multiplayer games with stupid microtransactions hype train. The same as the other big publishers, like EA, Activision, etc. I don't think that we will see a single-player focused first-party game from MS this gen except indie games like Cuphead, Ori. I still can't understand how all this microtransactions shit got so popular when gaming community seems to hate it.

hudsoniscool said:
Can someone answer for me this. If I get the x and put it in one room, while moving my S to another can I be signed into one and my family be online on the other(without paying more) at the same time? A followup question is if yes can I do the above while doing the my home Xbox cheat to share games with my cousin across the country?

You can use one account from two consoles without restrictions. I know some people who used this feature to buy games cheaper. One pays 50% and the other. And they both use the same account.

derpysquirtle64 said:
hudsoniscool said:

You can use one account from two consoles without restrictions. I know some people who used this feature to buy games cheaper. One pays 50% and the other. And they both use the same account.

Can I have 1 signed into my main account and the other signed into a family account without paying more? How could they both be signed into the same account at the same time. 

I know fortnite is free but seeing this mediocre knockoff sit a number 1 on the most played list shows how good the the real thing is going to do. Pubg is going to move consoles, probably a lot. I also think it will help sell the x quite a bit as well. People are gunna want to play the best version. And I can only assume the standard version is going to look bad. The pubg devs don't like fortnite but I think it's actually going to help sells. It's like free marketing. Here's this knockoff to a great game. It's making people aware of the genre and shows how much fun could be had. They will enjoy fortnite but see all the missed potential... then pub g comes.

I could even bring pc gamers. A lot of them probably want to play on 'ultra' but don't want to spend 2,000$ doing it.

On a side note ms is dumb if they don't greenlight Sunset overdrive 2. If they are worried about it not selling enough put it on steam as well. It will profit for sure then.

hudsoniscool said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Can I have 1 signed into my main account and the other signed into a family account without paying more? How could they both be signed into the same account at the same time. 

I have the S and the original model working in my house. You can't sign in on both console at the same time with the same account. 

The real problem is if you're playing a stupid game that doesn't have automatic saving and someone signed in witg your account at the other console. It won't tell the other that someone is using the account right now, it will sign you out!

To share the games freely between the two consoles, you just need add your account and your family account to both consoles.