By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:
hudsoniscool said:

Ok I'll send it in a bit, at the gym currently.

Cool thanks! 😊

Just don't waste your time doing abs. A wise man at the gym once told me it's useless, because you can't kick anyone's ass with your abs. All he did was biceps and bench press

Haha I never do abs and I still got great abs. And I sent the code. heres my GT if u want to play halo or something sometime. M0STLY HARMLESS

that O is a zero. Idk if anyone has ever read hitchhikers guide to the galaxy but I stole it from that book.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

Halo seams to be the only shooter that will hold my attention. Whenever I used to play cod I would burn out before reaching max level. Battlefield, battlefront it's always the same. Gears 4 my rank is 65. In halo 5 im a 94 which takes forever. I'd easily be a 120+ if I had people to play with. just played a btb match went 35-5 far and away the best of the game with no power weapons and it felt really good to dominate people.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I really wanna see how will they design Eagle. Hopefully, he's not a clone of Thunder.

Head Of Xbox China On Project Scorpio: ‘This Year’s E3 Will Blow Your Mind’

Xie Enwei talks about the upcoming Project Scorpio console and its VR/MR possibilities.

Rebecca Hills-DutyBy Rebecca Hills-Duty Last updated May 26, 2017 15 Comments
HoloLensMicrosoftProject ScorpioXBox One Scorpio
Microsoft recently announced that the launch of the upcoming Xbox One ‘upgrade console’ currently known by the code-name Project Scorpio would be getting an official launch in China later this year. The head of Xbox China spoke about some of the plans Microsoft had for the console.

Speaking to 2P.Com, Xie Enwei discussed the price point of Project Scorpio and the integration of mixed reality (MR) and virtual reality (VR). Enwei said that most Xbox One games, weather they are from first or third-party studios, can be ported to Project Scorpio within 48 hours: “That surprised a lot of developers,” said Xie Enwei.

Discussing the MR and VR support, Enwei teased that Windows 10, in conjunction with Project Scorpio might just see support for the upcoming MR/VR headsets that are being made in partnership with OEM companies such as Acer, HP and Lenovo. Since Window 10, Xbox One and Project Scorpio share much of the same architecture and underlying coding, this make their integration much easier. Enwei said: “The connection of Project Scorpio, Window 10 and MR provides lots of possibilities, what we will see in this year’s E3 will blow your mind.”

Project Scorpio will be a 4K gaming console, with Forza 6, Call of Duty WW2, Red Dead Redemption 2 and the new FIFA title among others already promoting their 4K support. The console will have a 6TFLOPs GPU an 8-core Jaguar CPU, 12GB of GDDR2 memory, a 4K blu-ray drive and a 1TB hard drive.

A price point for Project Scorpio has not yet been set, but Enwei said that Xbox are trying their best to give consumers a favourable price.

https://www.vrfocus.com/2017/05/head-of-xbox-china-on-project-scorpio-this-years-e3-will-blow-your-mind/

Lol people actually thought Scorpio would launch in August?

Around the Network

State of Decay 2 is more of a system seller then Crackdown 3 imo.

jason1637 said:

That's highly debatable. Crackdown is a bigger brand name; its mp aspect and pick up & play aspect might favor it as well.

Angelus said:
shikamaru317 said:
Welp, MS gave up FIFA as well.

Looking like MS is going to go into a Holiday season with nothing but AC Origins marketing and Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, and Forza 7.....

This was long overdue, MS never did a damn thing with their Fifa marketing rights. Money down the drain for years. Good riddance.

I don't know, they have bundled mainline FIFA into the box for ages now, and it seems to have had some limited impact in Europe.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Goatseye said:
jason1637 said:

That's highly debatable. Crackdown is a bigger brand name; its mp aspect and pick up & play aspect might favor it as well.

Neither of them are system sellers but isn't state of decay more popular on PC and Xbox?

Ryuu96 said:
Goatseye said:

I doubt that, State of Decay sold over 2m as of 2014 and 5m unique players as of 2016 and didn't SoD get like next to nothing marketing? No steam will damage SoD2 though, there goes 1m sales already

I can't find any Crackdown numbers but according to VGC (...) it sold 1.7m and the sequel sold 1.2m, the brand name of Crackdown was damaged with Crackdown 2 whereas SoD name is still fine plus zombies plus SoD2 also has MP

I love Crackdown though, hope it sells good and they make some big changes.

Even though I hate this, with how things are looking, the Xbox will have to rename itself the Zombiebox...