By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RTU(AKA hairy-nipple man)Sony Get A Grip. The PS4 Isn't Great At Handling 1080p. Optimize The Games!

As is always the case with these threads I'm going to say that RTU is a horrible youtuber, whose videos all show that he can barely halfass his research and most of the time really doesn't have much of a clue what he's talking about.

Oh and if I remember correctly Tachikoma said that there is no rule from Sony that tells devs to push for 1080p.

Around the Network
VitroBahllee said:
Aragami said:

It really is, and it does look at least 2 times better than Driveclub

And sold better too.

Not Horizon 2 which is a better comparsion. 

gooch_destroyer said:
Aragami said:

It really is, and it does look at least 2 times better than Driveclub

Supjectively. 

But without weather or Night/Day cycles ,nah.

Erm, i was joking :p f5 looks like shit, its no wonder it runs in 1080p and 60 fps

I am from Switzerland, so please accept my bad english ;)

"Normally, most of the B-teams of the DC Universe should have no problem with either Goku or any other SSJ out there, Gotenks and Vegito included. I think Black Adam would be enough, easily, to end them both. Maybe Booster Gold, if he could stop being a fuck up for a while."

Jinxrake aka best Comedian ever

Aragami said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Supjectively. 

But without weather or Night/Day cycles ,nah.

Erm, i was joking :p f5 looks like shit, its no wonder it runs in 1080p and 60 fps

lol I couldn't tell.

Please, stop promoting RTU.

Around the Network
BOLLOCKS said:
Please, stop promoting RTU.

Just for you, I won't.

The Iess we hear of ReviewTechUSA, the better it is.

Can't stand someone who enjoys hearing himself talk the way he does.

gooch_destroyer said:
Aragami said:

lol I couldn't tell.

Seems i have to get better with joking around then :O

I am from Switzerland, so please accept my bad english ;)

"Normally, most of the B-teams of the DC Universe should have no problem with either Goku or any other SSJ out there, Gotenks and Vegito included. I think Black Adam would be enough, easily, to end them both. Maybe Booster Gold, if he could stop being a fuck up for a while."

Jinxrake aka best Comedian ever

PS4 and X1 should have option to lower resolution but locks frame rate at 30 or 60.

Judging by your comments, It seems like he is a well known sucky youtuber. Wish I knew before I sharpened my knives.