By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RTU(AKA hairy-nipple man)Sony Get A Grip. The PS4 Isn't Great At Handling 1080p. Optimize The Games!

VitroBahllee said:
DialgaMarine said:
Funny, Only a very select few games have had frame rate issues on PS4, and they're all third party developed titles with bugs that ended up falling on the developers themselves; not the console. All of Sony's AAA first party titles thus far have looked amazing and have run amazing as well.

Yeah like 1080p 60fps on Forza 5, right?!

Why are you bringing the X1 into this?

They were rude attacks because Major Nelson and Penello couldn't just shut up and admit that the X1 was the more expensive yet the weaker system. Blame the disasterous MS PR for fanning the flames

Around the Network
DialgaMarine said:
Funny, Only a very select few games have had frame rate issues on PS4, and they're all third party developed titles with bugs that ended up falling on the developers themselves; not the console. All of Sony's AAA first party titles thus far have looked amazing and have run amazing as well.

Without the day one patch Bloodborne wasn't a solid 30fps either, and while not first party, it is a Sony funded and first party owned title.  I've also head Knack not being 30fps either.  Little Big planet 3 has bugs even after the day one patch.  Don't even get me started on all the Sony funded Vita ports.

I do wish Sony and other devs put forth the effort to polish their games like Nintendo does, not having to download a day one patch.

Really? You bring a game with 360 graphics as an exampel?

I am from Switzerland, so please accept my bad english ;)

"Normally, most of the B-teams of the DC Universe should have no problem with either Goku or any other SSJ out there, Gotenks and Vegito included. I think Black Adam would be enough, easily, to end them both. Maybe Booster Gold, if he could stop being a fuck up for a while."

Jinxrake aka best Comedian ever

VitroBahllee said:
DialgaMarine said:

That's it? Impressive.

gooch_destroyer said:
VitroBahllee said:

That's it? Impressive.

It really is, and it does look at least 2 times better than Driveclub

I am from Switzerland, so please accept my bad english ;)

"Normally, most of the B-teams of the DC Universe should have no problem with either Goku or any other SSJ out there, Gotenks and Vegito included. I think Black Adam would be enough, easily, to end them both. Maybe Booster Gold, if he could stop being a fuck up for a while."

Jinxrake aka best Comedian ever

Around the Network
Aragami said:
gooch_destroyer said:

That's it? Impressive.

And sold better too.

I love RTU. Did you hear that he was sent a death threat and is now trying to bring justice down on this "hooligan", even though he's admitted that the threat was fake. I only visit his channels for the trolls, man they're good! .

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Aragami said:
gooch_destroyer said:

That's it? Impressive.

Supjectively. 

But without weather or Night/Day cycles ,nah.

kupomogli said:
DialgaMarine said:

Without the day one patch Bloodborne wasn't a solid 30fps either, and while not first party, it is a Sony funded and first party owned title.  I've also head Knack not being 30fps either.  Little Big planet 3 has bugs even after the day one patch.  Don't even get me started on all the Sony funded Vita ports.

I do wish Sony and other devs put forth the effort to polish their games like Nintendo does, not having to download a day one patch.

Knack runs above 30, no idea if there is an option to lock the framerate.

... And then it was patched.

What now?

"The XP fix is coming as well. As mentioned, it's just a part of the changes. I will add it though to the original post though. We are looking into the frame rate issues on PS4 as well."

So if the PS4 version runs smoothly at 1080p/30fps ... Another video?

The PS5 Exists.