45. The Witness
  46. No Man's Sky
  47. Hustle Kings
  48. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

X1

1. Halo 5: Guardians

Total: PS4 48, X1 1

There......this is my wishlist.

I would like to add Ori, Cuphead and State of decay but those are also available on PC.

And Tomb Raider I could wait until its exclusivity is over.

As for the games on PS4 that also available on PC, I chose PS4 because i'm a more of the console guy

Lol what!? Biased much?

Around the Network
2008ProchargedGT said:
drdante said:

Total: PS4 48, X1 1

There......this is my wishlist.

I would like to add Ori, Cuphead and State of decay but those are also available on PC.

And Tomb Raider I could wait until its exclusivity is over.

As for the games on PS4 that also available on PC, I chose PS4 because i'm a more of the console guy

Lol what!? Biased much?

Hé must be joking

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

super6646 said:

PS4 has more, but XB1 is better overall. Quality vs quantity. And in this case, quality wins it.

Those two are no mutually exclusive. In addition it is subjective. Fact PS4 has more quantity IMO PS4 has more quality. Also how can you say XBox has more quality when most of the games are not out yet?

bigtakilla said:
No Quantum Break, or Crackdown guys? Or did they push those back?....

They're 2016+ games. Also MS isn't going to release anymore games during 2015 since it's already crowded. 

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Aerys said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

Lol what!? Biased much?

Hé must be joking

I feel stupid now. Missed that entirely. I my defense tho I have seen comment like this that were 100% for realz

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
super6646 said:

PS4 has more, but XB1 is better overall. Quality vs quantity. And in this case, quality wins it.

Really? I doubt Halo 5 will rate better than Bloodborne, and Forza 6 is probably a 80-89 game.  Hell, I'm pretty sure Tearaway Unfolded will be around Halo 5. And Persona 5 will probably be a 90+ game. So PS4 has quality and quantity.

Tearaway wont be Halo 5 rated, and neither will Persona 5. And bloodborne, oh god this excuse. What about the order? That game doesn't exist anymore. What about Ori? It was rated 88. Exactly. Bloodborne is a great game, but its one and only. And indies, really? Give me triple A games.

Aerys said:
super6646 said:

Dont think that can be Saïd when the best rated exclusive game is on PS4 , its quantity+ quality over only quality 

I'm talking about triple A's, not metacritic score's.

sweetoothj said:
I like how everyone lists games for ps4 (even the crappy indie games) yet discredit xbox one exclusive games and say "Nothing interests me on xbox".

The beauty in subjectivity....you can form an opinion... Oh also what are these crappy indie games you speak off? I would love to hear your elaborated opinion please.

Aerys said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Halo 5, Ori and Rise of the Tomb Raider > Everything Sony has got for the year.

You really hâte rpg's that much ? Or you really love halo and are addicted to Topb Raider so much that you cant wait few months  

I am almost always playing RPG's. My problem is that I currently have an 11 hour job per day (except weekends) and now don't have the time to play an abundance of them. I love JRPG's as well as WRPG's but right now I only have eyes to play the AAA's and the Xbox offers that in quality imho better than Sony right now. Knowing Sony their first two years always suck and they always come back swinging, so i'll be ready for E3 this year. I like Tomb Raider because I am a huge Uncharted fan and since we get no Uncharted this year PS4 is in second and Halo 5 and Rise of the Tomb Raider take the year for me. Last year Sunset Overdrive, Titanfall and Halo Master Chief Collection took the year for me despite the issues. MS has been on a roll as of late with the games that count even though they dont have the numbers that Sony has. So far BloodBorne and the Witcher are the best RPG's let alone games of the year, but after I played Halo 4 I am supremely pumped for Halo 5.

Xbox One: Rise of the Tomb Raider, Halo 5, Ori and the blind forest, Forza 6, Superhot, Cuphead,

PS4: Godzilla, Until Dawn